Reviews for The Fair Lady's Predicament
AmericanHind chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
God, I really love this story. I just keep coming back and rereading it! Such a great idea!
Pluh chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Great story loved every moment of it ...was actually thinking of writing something around the same story line and time frame of a medieval era but this is perfect
Cotton balls chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Short but sweet read. I'm not sure why, but I avoided reading this for a long time. Glad I gave it a chance.
ButtonMasherFTW chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
I promised a 2nd reveiew when I was done reading so here it is...

God I'm so sad that it ended... But all good things have to come to an end I guess... on a side note though, after I realized that jack harper was TIM himself... I shuddered at the thought of him getting nakers with liara... I am SO glad Shepard came to the rescue.
ButtonMasherFTW chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
holy crap on a mantle piece batman! I must say that i was waiting to finish reading the whole thing before leaving a review but now it looks like I have to leave two. One now, and one when I finish...
I realized that everyone in the story are actual characters form the ME universe but then my poor brain was like... Who the hell is Jack Harper? -_-()
went to google and then...

Jack Harper The Illusive man! CONSIDER MY MIND BLOWN! I mean really, really blown... all over the wall... _
Shepardhawk chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
I was following this on MEKM. I'm so glad you finished it. I love this story. It is a wonderful fairytale with beautiful dialogue and an adorable ending. Loved it!
Drummerchick7 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
This was an awesome story! I enjoyed the whole thing very much!
amyisbad chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Wonderful ending to a great tale, exceptional work!
rakuzo chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Nice happy ending!
I want to read the event that happened between years pass.
Scorpio-666 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
that was an amazing story :D
excellent concept & well written :)
i have to ask: will there be a follow up too this?
Hawk2012 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
awesome story
BlackCat3978 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Will you have additional stories in this AU. It would be interesting to see how family life turned out especially with Benezia becoming a grandmother.
surfergirl3537 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
It was wonderful reading this again (: I truly hope that you continue write more femshep and Liara!

Thanks for writing a brilliant story
rakuzo chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Rescue Liara! You are a splendid author.
TDP619 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Talk about waiting till the last possible moment geez! Good chapter ;)