Reviews for Fairy Tale
love the story
Rea558750 chapter 23 . 8/18/2013
I love this story :)
epuresoul chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
After reading this chapter my mind was going, "Awww, they're (Remus & Hermione) so cute!"
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
Well the fairy tale part was good. But the rest with Tonks I feel had nothing to do with the fairy tale part and as shuch should have been in it's own story. You had two plots that didn't work together and neither was for me finished properly.
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
You need to write a sequel! Everything has to work out for Remus! It just has to! Tonks needs karma to come by and smack her!

It was a wonderful story, and I enjoyed it!
Need an account chapter 23 . 12/12/2012
Plz write a sequel the first 2 r amazing!
l'amour perdu chapter 23 . 12/12/2012
I liked it, though I would be interested in, if not a sequel, an accompanying story about who those first pictures were, why Tonks cheated and was so bitter...
slytherinrulesme chapter 23 . 12/11/2012
WOOOOOOOOW! I loved this. It was very entertaining with some unexpected slaps to the face. :) Can't wait to see (if there is a sequel) what happens next. Hopefully, Tonks will get hers in the worst way!
slytherinrulesme chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
This combines two of my favorite things: Harry Potter and Fairy Tales. Yes, even at my age I still love the Tales! lol
Guest chapter 23 . 12/11/2012
Kind of a crap ending. why didnt they use veritaserum on tonks? or umbridge? and hermione should have asked some questions as well. they just let everything slide.
x-menobsessed26 chapter 23 . 12/11/2012
Aww! I was so happy to see an update of this story, two no less, in my inbox this morning, and I'm even happier with the way it ended. It's realistic and wonderful! It made the perfect alternative to listening in my AP Psych class. XD
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 23 . 12/10/2012
Awwwe *gets teary eyed* I'm so happy for them. Though Remus didn't deserve that sentence. I mean really? Remus isn't some goddamn pervert. Ugh, I hate Tonks and Umbridge. Total bitches. Lol. But I absolutely love the ending. *sniff sniff* I'm going miss this story so much. This whole story was brilliant, each fairy tale was pretty creative and really interesting. I truly did enjoy reading this. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Until then. ;)
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
brilliant chapter! update soon please!
laeeyore93 chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Interesting story. I like that you've turned Tonks and Rita Skeeter into the villains here. I will admit that the fairy tale part was a bit out there, but it was interesting all the same. It's an interesting take on the Remus/Hermione ship, and I look forward to seeing where you take it.
x-menobsessed26 chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! This story just keeps getting better and better! Happy writing!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »