Reviews for The Trick of Time
X chapter 13 . 10/17
I think I’ve given this enough of a chance... it’s not awful, but it’s not particularly gripping. Feels very immature and unrealistic. The concept has been done so much better (See ShayaLonnie’s Debt of Time). Just very underwhelmed at this story tbh.
jaymay49 chapter 56 . 9/24
Loved this!
Elisa.CFPS chapter 57 . 9/18
Gracias por una historia maravillosa. No tienes idea de la emoción que me hizo sentir. En verdad. Por más que lo pienso no puedo expresarlo con palabras. Me fascinó. Y el final fue increíble.
sollea3 chapter 11 . 8/12
Oh my god! It's the cutest fight I've ever seen! It's so adorable
Haha im glad to be right but now im confused...
Umm unless marley happens to be Marlene McKinnon whos supposed to be dead, then im feeling very sus about her-_- in then "if i were Hermione I'd check to make sure I'm not talking to myself" type of way. Though i doubt thats true bc she would notice looking at her face when it's not a reflection, and this fic doesn't seem to be going in that meta direction XD anyways loving it so far even if nothing has happened yet
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 55 . 7/30
Nooooooooo
PhoenixGravity chapter 56 . 7/28
Ohhh much better my heart is back where it belongs I love this so much! (I’m sorry I’m terrible with words and keep on repeating the same’ thing over and over but I really mean it)
PhoenixGravity chapter 55 . 7/28
This whole story is amazing (more than amazing) with its characters and plot and reactions. But right now you’ve just taken my heart and squished it. I mean who needs feelings?
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 6 . 7/27
Is it her hair that has him going all crazy? It is pretty similar to Bellatrix's hair after all
FreyaWrackspurt chapter 2 . 7/27
Marley is Hermione isn't she? Off to a good start there
LunaFlos chapter 55 . 7/21
Noooo I can't believe this ...
LunaFlos chapter 47 . 7/21
I have no idea why I'm crying now
LunaFlos chapter 21 . 7/20
The Messanger! great word play
LunaFlos chapter 17 . 7/20
Oh wow, so is Hermione actually Marley? pity she can't do anything to change time
1,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »