Reviews for Wrath of Guardians
12hinata123 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
I liked it.
Manga Aficionado chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
I imagine this is a difficult couple to bring together what with Sai's constant apathy and Hinata's unending waves of emotion but I think you're doing a great job. I loved this chapter even if you didn't!
princess p chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
I feel so sorry for Sai. Everyone is soo mean to him. Hinata really just needs to suck it up and stop all this before it gets out of hand. Especially, when her teammates and cousin are in the wrong. It doesn't even seem like she is even upset they beat someone up like that. Especially, given that she wants to be strong and independent and etc like that. Now she just seems like a damsel in distress chick. I am very upset with her character. Oh well, hope to see you update even if there are some very sad scenes of Sai's life.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
I wonder what will happen next. Pls keep it up 3
12hinata123 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Omg sai is going to kill
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
nice, plz keep up your hard work
Seraphina Dragon chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
hope to read more
princess p chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Strange, I read Gaara x Hinata story were Naruto is a jerk and does the same thing to Hinata with Sai's drawing too. Anyways, I feel really bad for Sai. I mean they all know he is socially inept yet they condemn him when they should be really ringing Naruto's neck. Naruto was the one who stole them and showcased them to the world. Who shows nude pictures in public like that. Naruto is definitely the dirty one in this. He is the one who knew better and yet everyone is painting him as the saint compared to Sai, especially Hinata. I really hope things turn out better for Sai. Somehow I think everyone will eventually find out that it is Hinata in those pictures. Hopefully, Naruto gets his wish of being castrated and becoming a transgender. He turns into a girl too much to not want to be one. Hope you update soon because I would really like to read an ending to this story.
Sieke chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Honestly, best Hinata and Sai story I have read so far!
SockandStockingCircuits chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
the story is exciting, can't wait to happen next.
Iroka chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Omg! I was searching my own name too lazy to log in, then saw this! So wonderful, thanks so much for being inspired by the story. It makes me want to continue the story... sadly I'm not sure if I will. This is much better than my crappy version I wrote years ago anyways, so I highly recommend everybody just jump on board with you. I'll post your link to my profile. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
nice story, it makes me curious. I wonder what would happen next? Plz keep up ru good work
12hinata123 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Please update this soon.
Manga Aficionado chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I'm really excited about this! I was hoping 'To Draw a Goddess' would be continued but I think I'm even more excited for this darker version. I hope to see some more confused lust filled Sai. 3
LadyOfMist92 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012