Reviews for Saving Us
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Looks to be off to a good start, and as much as I liked Asylum, I have to agree with your changes. (Although didn't you forget the wristbands?) I also wish they'd done more with Darla, so I'm happy to see that here. You have earned yourself a follower!
mumbledletters chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I love this story so much! Please update soon, I really like your version of the events. I'm also glad you changed some of the things; it didn't make sense to me either that the Daleks had a parliament. I just thought Moffat was trying to add irony.
DalekMercy chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Type your review for thA good twist to the Asylum of the Daleks. I like your story and where it is going, it is very different to the Moff's.

I agree about the Daleks parliment. They shouldn't have a parliment they should have a Supreme Council or an Emperor but a prime minister? Just no.

Did you by any chance get the idea of the Dalek Tine Commander from Big Finish's, Dalek Time Controller?
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Please bring the Ponds and River. I want Oswin to be River and the Doctor's child and that is why she is strong enough and smart enough to never become a Dalek in her mind.