Reviews for Cram Session
Randy Cunningham chapter 1 . 4/14
Great story :)
rachealninja10 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Me during most of the story (0)_(0)
Me during last line of story (0) [lol mouth] (0)
Tinkerbell4luv14 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is a very good fanfic. I could image the cast in the show doing the lines of this fanfic! Keep up the good work.
Pluse, check out my fanfic's..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
RANDOM IDEA! u know the show winx club ? make a fanfic bout randy recieving his believix!
snake screamer chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Pretty cool! do a mcfist a robot next (Perhaps based off a Kangaroo)

Randy: Oh McFist is just getting lazy with monster designs.
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Are you going to continue this story?
This is very interesting!
Sincerely The Sign Painter
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love it! There is barely any fanfiction for this show!
Christmas Roses chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Dude, this thing is just perfectly written. If one day, you start writing fanfics again, please please please write more Randy Cunningham!
PPF chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Cool story bro
PrincessPlatypusFiend, fanfic author who is too lazy to log in at the moment.
Free Cake chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY RC:9GN FIIIIIIICCC.
-ahem-
Anyways, this story was pretty good! You've got everyone's personalities down really well. There were a few typos/errors, but nothing too major that needs obsessing over. This was great for a good RC:9GN one-shot!
Sorida chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
(not logged in)

So happy to see some RC9GN love around here! That was a fun read, especially with the fairly pissy Ninjanomicon. Love how you addressed the random scribbles as notes from past ninjas (I was thinking that too). There were a couple mechanical errors here and there, but you got the Randy-Howard dynamic down pretty well. Howard would accidentally trap his bromigo in the 'Nomicon. XD Good job!
SugarSweetObsessed chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Omgomgomgomg! THX SO MUCH 4 WRITING THIS! I was gonna write a RC9GN fanfic but im to shy ( NERVOUS!) to do it first ya know! I acuallt felt like i was reading an episode :p keep being bruce by friend... keep beingv bruce ( btw srry if this has alot of misspelks cuz im not one to profread and im typing on my nook which keeps jacking up on me)
jes chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
AAAAAAWWWWW man that was awesome! I'm writing a fanfic of my own and that totally inspired me YOU are an amazing author I mean you got all the details just right look i understand what its like to feel a little insecure about your work you have some mad artistic skills and if you asked me you don't have any reason to feel iffy about that piece of awesomeness
Black Cat Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Nice story.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Ah, the first RC9GN fanfic I've ever seen... and it does not disappoint. Great job on characterization- I could hear the characters' voices speaking your lines. It read like an episode, which was rather cool (though I guess that leaves no room for expounding without a longer underreaching plot). Awesome work!

Shadow