Reviews for Fire Across the Sky
And the story continues!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
Sexy and sweet. Love it!
Lovebot1573 chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
I think Tetsuya's got good reason to be worried. Looking forward to the next chapter!
ShariBerry89 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Awww, so sweet and sexy!
Picklez80 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
I love the heaping that's going on. Will we find out how Byakuya is getting back at Tatsuo?
Beaker chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Oh, I love how they gang up on Renji! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
*whimpers* Poor Tetsu-chan.
I wanna beat the stuffing out of that KuroMORON and castrate him and run his bits through a mincer then feed it to him and all of the mongrels like him!
I also wanna snuggle Tetsuya forever. I will love him and hug him and pet him and I shall call him Geor-errr-Tetsu-hime... _
amazinglion29 chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Such a heart warming story you've brought back, Spunky-san! I love the way that you portray the beauty of these three lovers and how they express their love towards one another. I really hope Tetsuya and the baby will be okay. Their relationship with each other can only grow stronger from here! Can't wait for the next chapter to begin!
yukino76 chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
good update
hisuiryuu chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
I feel sorry for Tetsuya, for what he's been through, but he's blessed to have two very loving, very sexy men comforting him.
* nosebleed *
Adalie Delacroix chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Yay! Thank you so much for finally getting back around to this! I love the chapter, and I can't wait to see what else comes next! :)
Tomyallen chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
That was beautiful...I wish I had access to a place like that. Im the same in the way that I enjoy the water. It's very interesting to watch the way this relationship develops both physically and emotionally for the three. Tetsuya certainly needs all the help that he can get and where Byakuya is certain to comfort him Renji won't let him run from his troubles either...its a perfect match.

I'm glad I decided to read this and that your muse has decided to pick up on this one again. I look forward to seeing how it all plays out.
Tomyallen chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
This is...hard for me to wrap my mind around. Im not judgmental or anything but this is the first story I've ever read where its an actual trio. I think the three of them make a good match though...Renji brings the passion, Tetsuya the steadfast loyalty, and Byakuya the thoughtfulness. I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out between these three and how they face the threats that are directed towards them.
Tomyallen chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
I really like this version of Byakuya-although its in private with Renji and Tetsuya he is so much more open and clearly his rebellious and stubborn side has not faded into the past. Oh I can't wait to see how that Tatsuo guy pays for his crimes...so excited for that. Equally so though in seeing how this...trio fares together. Off to the next one I go!
Tomyallen chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
Well that explains that-why he didn't want to share that is-it will be interesting to see how Renji fits in with all of this. I like the chemistry though and I can't wait to see how it all plays out.