Reviews for Fire Across the Sky
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 9/11/2017
Somebody needs to tell Bya about the attack. That's not just gonna away.

Hehehe ByaTet naughties!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 9/11/2017
Lovely! I enjoy how they were just using the opportunity to learn about each other.

Gorgeous story, and I can tell you had big plans for it. I hope that your muse can be coaxed to allow this on the 15 list. It's truly a beautiful story.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 9/11/2017
Squeee!
I had to read some of that between my fingers because it's that super-cute, slightly awkward thing of getting together. (Read between my fingers before, too)

Love how Renji's all 'pardon me, Taicho' and 'if it's ok with both of you, I'm gonna kiss Taicho now'
*squeals and hides under pillow*
Too adorable!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 9/11/2017
The perks of eavesdropping.

Renji really is a good guy. He offered advice firmly, but without making Tet feel too pressured.
And a million kudos to Bya for his self-control. Overhearing what he did, he could have just taken off to go after dude. Besides that, he easily could've been pissed at Ren for not telling him. Instead he actually expressed his gratitude, as opposed to feeling grateful but not saying shit.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
Poor Tetsuya. Renji did an amazing job taking care of him, and collecting evidence quietly.
I know he doesn't want to, but Tet should really tell Bya.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Old phone XD

This is a super interesting one. Poor Ren, surrounded by attractive 'out of reach' nobles *snicker*
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 6 . 11/25/2016
And the story continues!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
Sexy and sweet. Love it!
Lovebot1573 chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
I think Tetsuya's got good reason to be worried. Looking forward to the next chapter!
ShariBerry89 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Awww, so sweet and sexy!
Picklez80 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
I love the heaping that's going on. Will we find out how Byakuya is getting back at Tatsuo?
Beaker chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Oh, I love how they gang up on Renji! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
*whimpers* Poor Tetsu-chan.
I wanna beat the stuffing out of that KuroMORON and castrate him and run his bits through a mincer then feed it to him and all of the mongrels like him!
I also wanna snuggle Tetsuya forever. I will love him and hug him and pet him and I shall call him Geor-errr-Tetsu-hime... _
amazinglion29 chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Such a heart warming story you've brought back, Spunky-san! I love the way that you portray the beauty of these three lovers and how they express their love towards one another. I really hope Tetsuya and the baby will be okay. Their relationship with each other can only grow stronger from here! Can't wait for the next chapter to begin!
yukino76 chapter 6 . 10/7/2016