Reviews for Fire Across the Sky
ytygr chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Omg! I really hope you will update this one too! I am so wanting to know what Bya is going to do. And watch the three of them fall for each other, hopefully!
Caitriona695 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I don't want to be in Kuurmori's shoes, but I definately want to be a fly on the wall when Byakuya gives him what he deserves.
zop doop chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Heh heh. Evil little Byakuya, you. This is gonna be fun.
Anarane-Sensei chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
I love this one! It gives off a different feeling than you other ones. Perhaps because not many of your stories take place outside of the Seretei or Hueco Mundo this long? Idk OoO
Walkure chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Renji is sooooo lucky. In the end he will end up with two lovely kuchikis for sure...

Harem of kuchikis...

I wonder what byakuya would comment on that...
Hidden Moonlight chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Awe I so want more D'x
MrsByaKuchiki chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
WELLL! I can tell you, not only i am ready to see what kind of crazy shit Byakuya has planned for Kuromori Tatsuo, im ready to see what kind of beautiful, hot steamy threesome romance is going to come from his.. *hehehehehehe* oooo fangirl giggle. Again Spunky those gears that are constantly turning in your head, how do you come up with this stuff?
crazyfan42 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
akvdvkdjvkdsjlomfdk! I can't-! Poor Tetsu-kun! Having his rapists baby! Why must you make me so sad?!

lol! Anyways! I cannot wait to see what happens while they are at the beach house! And what is Bya planning? *giggles* I just LOVE the way you write! -
Mina Kye chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I see it! I see it! IT is there! The romance! I see it budding! It is there! xD Okay, I'll shut up now.
Anyway, nice chapter! Loved it! The mission is out of the way for the most part and the clan business is coming in...heehee I wouldn't want to be in Kuromori's shoes either. xD Let the ass kicking commence! xD
BunnyHopster26 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Yay the truth finally comes out. Byakuya would had killed Renji if he though he had sex with Tetsuya and got him pregnant. So thank Kami for him walking in on the conversation. OMG Spunky I love when you write about Byakuya and Tetsuya's secret relationship in detail. It just makes me go 'aweee Bya's got a boyfriend" lol. I don't why but their relationship it just has a different feel to it than Bya's and Renji's. Its hard to explain but its like Bya and Renji are meant to be, they're beautiful together, their feelings for each other are rediculously perfect, and they will fight for/and each other to the death because the passion of their love burns so strong. But with Bya and Tetsuya its so secret and loving, sweet and innocent, beautiful and touching. Its like Bya will just hold him and never let him go. So basically to me its like with Bya and Tetsuya, Byakuya is the(Renji) and Tetsuya is the(Byakuya) I hope that makes since lol. Anyways hon I can't wait for more and hopefully you post any type of an update today because I'm in for a long ass ride out of town with my mom and grandmother today and I am definatley going to need some new reading materials.
Keep up the great work spunks! I can't wait for more i love it!
-Love Bunny-
S. Rune chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
No you didn't! Why did you have to impregnate Tetsuya? And from the bastard that rapped him too! Can't he abort the child?

Wah poor Tetsuya. :c
Yamalover chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Love it! Renji is amazing and that guy deserves all of Byakuya's wrath! Can't wait for their relationship to develop at the beach house :D
dragonprincess01 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I am waiting for Byakuya and now Renji to get their revenge on Kuromori Tatsuo, its gonna be ugly but, he deserves nothing less for what he has done to Tetsuya. I have no use for people like that...whether they are real or imagined they deserve whatever punishment they receive for their crimes. ;)
Moegi chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Nice story, Renji is such a nice guy, trying to help them despite his crush. I'm so curious to see how things will go on the beach house and what Byakuya will do with that mean Tatsuo... Hope you'll update soon!
princess moon shadow chapter 4 . 10/13/2012