Reviews for PHANTOM
DarkKeybladePhantomofTime chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Ok, this story is soo cool! I totally want to read more! :)
ChopSuzi chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Oh man, this just gets better and better! XD
chadtayor020 chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Interesting AU
SamXDanny chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
OMG I loved it! LOL like always! :D Update Soon? :P
ChopSuzi chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Oh gawd, it just gets worse and worse, doesn't it?
Lightsomely chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Uh... ew?
Insomnia's Posterchild chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Omg a cliff hanger! Wow this chapter was amazing:)
Fly you high
Crystalbird1769 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
A new/old creature is reveled! I think this is the same one from the first chapter? Probably not, but worth a shot. :) It seems like this new creatures just keep coming... I hope latter on in the story you'll explain how they came to be. It reminds me of a zombie apocalypse my friends keep talking about. Which reminds me, if you were in a zombie apocalypse, what things/people would you take/have with you?
That's cool/terrifying that Danny has a power level. It was very sweet that Sam adopted(sort of) Dani. I like your way of having little parts of everyone's story at a time. It's like little mini cliffhangers! And of course, to top it all of, you ALWAYS leave us at a cliffie! *face desks* Like always, can;t wait for next chapter! (- Wow.. I say that alot, but I mean it) :)
Good luck writing the next chapter and have a good day!
SamXDanny chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Aw, I love the Danny, Sam, and Danielle family :) They're SOOOO cute! And I can't wait for the next chapter! Update Soon! :)
ParisPhantom chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
pretty good update soon!
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Sooo sad!
Crystalbird1769 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
So it's revealed Danny/Phantom has some new powers :D Is he still part ghost-ish?
I can't wait till they find Sam and Tucker :)
Crystalbird1769 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Phantom is born! :D
I really love the fact that you made up some of your own words. :)
So... I guess I was completely wrong in my other review? Danny/Phantom is the only robot and everyone else is human... Yeah I thought it was the other way around.
Don't we all just love cliffhangers :)
jhfbleghs chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
*sniff sniff* sad... *single tear rolls down cheek*

Aww... Everyone's dying. On the bright side, Phantom/ Dan-E is a friggen badass now, so I guess a bunch of zombies won't be much of a problem now, will they? I'm wondering, does Danny have all the same powers as in the show? (Flying, intangibility, invisibility, ectoblasts ect)? Cause if he does, he hasn't showed them yet. (I really hope he does!) :)))))

Good chapter, sorry I'm late on the reveiw, and please continue.

SamXDanny chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I love this! I love the angst too! Update Soon! :)