Reviews for The After
gathers-no-moss chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
such a beautiful moment between these two.

thank you.
fan1o1 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
I'm loving these stories. I hope you decide to keep posting more.
fan1o1 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
aaw, this brought a tear to my eyes.
fan1o1 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
ok, the beginning broke my heart. Poor Lois, I still cant get over that Lana ark either!
fan1o1 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
aaw, I feel like Lois really needed reassurance from and a mother figure for guidance.
fan1o1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Clois is so sweet. I really wished this would have happened on the show!
Pink Crane chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
A sweet Clois moment to help heal the loss of Mr. Kent.
JaiSpade chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Glad you are back and good chapter :)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Hey, welcome back stranger! It has been a loooong time and even though you updated with a sad story, it's Clois so I'm happy! Update soon plz, I'm excited to read the next chapter. :)
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Loved it.
I would lov multi chapter Reckoning story(during & after). Please.
Pink Crane chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
The Clana arc(Start puking) I hate Lana Lang, shes worse the Lex and any other bad guy...Lois and Clark forever. I love your story.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Yay! I'm just over the moon that you've decided to share with us Clois' little moments. Now as much as I enjoyed Pandora, I love that you've written The Morning After complete with Clois' pillow talk! Even if Lois was with future Clark, it's still nice to hear him say those three little words. So there's no telling how excited I am that you've decided to turn it into a story! *cheers*

The Phone Call After...well, there's no better feeling than getting Mrs. K's seal of approval when it comes to THE woman she wants to see Clark marry. I'd be hootin' and hollerin' from the rooftop of the Talon if I were Lois. Haha. And you better believe that no matter where Lana Lang was, she'd the ruckus too! Lol.

The Weeks After...yep, I think Clois should've had a scene like this. I get that she got side-tracked with the story of the century, but time travel or not, I LOVE that she let Clark have it! So if he wasn't ready to admit what happened, then I'm glad Lois was the one brave enough to do it. And no, I don't think she was out of character at all. Lois does have a softer side which she often only shows to Clark so why should this be any different? Especially, when it was her heart he was messing with? But in the end, I like that Clark got a chance to make things right. So...the fic inspired by this one-shot is full-blown angsty? Well, I thought it was pretty rough on the show. It was so painful to watch. I just pray that Clark isn't so clueless and has some disregard for Lois' feelings than he had on the show. Can't wait to read this fic as well.

Now the Hours After was a tear-jerker for sure. It's never easy to lose a loved one, but the world truly lost a great person in Jonathan Kent. I can sympathize with poor Clark. Also, not to bash Lana or anything, but I'm happy it was Lois who was there to comfort him. There moments together was really nice and shows why these two belong together.

More soon please. :)
cloisfan100 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Love it

I hope you can post more soon
whynot1993 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I think I red this one already but I like it! I hope you'll update quickly!

And Yes, we are waiting for the exale!