Reviews for Colors
Syrina Kamar chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Omg! It was...i thought...never mind my last coment...i love it 100%!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh my gosh! What the heck! It was great...but i hated it! In a nice way though...i liked it.
TheRowanBishop chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Excellent, I would've never came up with this. I love the way you make him see colors. I loved TMB, and this I will never forget.
jas chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
so beautiful, i think you conjured up all my feelings when i watched the ending, something about it has stayed with me forever. The way the wind blows through everyone's legs who are stood around looking on at the motorcycle boy's lifeless body and the soundtrack and the last shot of the wall and the graffiti. The 'motorcycle boy reign's' and he always will.
Autumn chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was good. Definately better than any other story I've ever read for Rumble Fish (besides the book itself of course). Isn't it strange how The Outsiders has thousands of fanfics and Rumble Fish only has tens of them?
SuaveSwayze chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I stumbled upon this in search of something to do with this topic, actually. It was amazing. I really think you nailed the Motorcycle-Boy and what his thoughts would he when he was going through this. I bawled my eyes out throughout the entire thing. c;

Really, this was fantastic. Great job.