Reviews for Twins' Complex?
Froid chapter 1 . 1/20
Really love this story
I just take a liking with sket dance recently and tsubaki is definitely my favorite character
Actually I'm not really into incest pairings..but this story is just...too cuuuuteeee...kawaaaaiii
Now thanks to you I'm in love with this twincest pairing..
The way you describe the characters is perfect, really alike with the original one

You will make another chapter, wont you? Please...?
Froid chapter 2 . 1/20
Really love this story
I just like sket dance recently and tsubaki is definetly my favorite character
Actually I'm not really into incest pairings..but this twincest is just too...cuuuteee...aawww
And the way you describe their character is just so perfect

You will make another chapter, won't you? Please..?
Chaneruchan chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I recently got into Sket Dance so this was the first paring I looked up. I love this chapter! Ahhhh so cute and not so innocent I just adore it
yuu-chan chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Holy sht... now that was hot... (even though it's against my morals because it's incest... but... ) just amazing, you really got their personalities down and the first part was really very funny, hahaha xD. I just couldn't resist reading a borderline M fic about bossun and tsubaki... because it's just them, really, i couldn't hold back 3 gah I feel like a pervert \\\

PS... im a bit disappointed that you didn't continue THAT part... ehehehe e/w/e (oh gosh im such a pervert... \\\\) but then amazing fic anyway XD
Antlersmoon18 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
It may not be funny but I liked it more than the first chapter actually cause they are starting to get along. I really like it
Shiratsubasa chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
I'm so glad I got this! I was waiting for it for SO long. But then I had exams and other shit... But I guess, I got rewarded. Let me know if you make any new ones!
Anne Garbo chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
emaaaaaaaaaakkk
ini apaaan?!
mereka kawaweeeeeh syekali..
aku gak kuat maaak #lambaikan bendera putih

ay nid mor bossuntsubaki! AY NID MOOOOORRR

Awwww... aku jadi kena virus twinces mereka
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
It's perfect !
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
my ovaries are aching just by reading these 2 chapters! please update soon, Author-san! :D
Mademoiselle Z chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
thank you for your good work! man, I wish there will be more SketDan fic like this..
marquis-persona chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I really really loved your story X3 To me they were very in character and i loved how you even made Tsubaki react with his cat-ish responses (it makes him so much cuter!). From the really cute fluffiness to the intimate parts of chap. 2, I just loved it all 3

There is so little fan fiction about this pair so thank you so much for making this wonderful story 3 3 3
Eqa Skylight chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
I love it! But please made in indonesian! Awww so cute ! Please countinue!
The Devil From Underworld chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
OMG!
Lunaryu-san ini fic sangat asddffgghhhjjkll /./
*banjir nosebleed

Gah
Yang penting Fic ini fic favoriteku di Sket Dan Fandom :3
Ah plus OTP aneh lagi xD
*jiahhh

Buat lg dong another fic Tsubaki x Bossun nya :3
*guplak di keroyokin Lunaryu ampe babak belor
Akii Knight chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Thank you! The sequel was amazing, personally I think there's some room for a few more chapters, but All in all 100/10! XD
I look forward to you future fics!
Setsugetsuka Kikuyomi chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
You know what, Lunaryu-san?
. . !
Ehem... Excuse me for my rather coughFoulcough language...
But I can't help it! You're awesome! XD
I don't know what to say more though, you left me speechless there-in a good way of course. XD
I love you. I love your fics. And-of course-I absolutely love this fic! XD
Thanks for the awesome fic! (_ _) *bows*

P.S : If you get disturbed by my review (my bad language), you may remove it
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »