Reviews for Twins' Complex?
Murasaki Hina chapter 2 . 5/13
Yes, I did ask for it. Yes, it was a bit heavier than the first chapter, but really, you can't expect anything less with homosexuality and incest. Put that together and... well, yeah. It was funny though XD
I loved it.
Yaoilover24k chapter 2 . 1/3
I thought this was an amazing piece of literature that I enjoyed. I personally think that you should continue to write more chapters to this book. It was written beautifully and it provided an amazing array of emotions in the book which made made me enjoy this piece of work.
VampireChick-Uniqueness chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Such an awesome fic! I loved it! U gtta write another one like this Writer-san! The whole twin brother complex thing... Jeee its sooo kawaaiii! ... I have never been the yaoi fanfics reader... But ur this story is soo kawaaiii that I have fallen in love with this pairing :D .. I wanna read mooore of Tsubaki x fujisaki *heart eyes* .. Happinesss! Hehehe KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WRITER-SAN! :D :D :D _
Kate chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
WOW! BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ!

And I know my comment is late but still... THUMBS UP!:D8);).
fayzaghoul chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
hey are you going to continued this story? because if you do i wil wait for it
GANBETTE!
guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
awesome some fics like this or multichip of this two plz...
Froid chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Really love this story
I just take a liking with sket dance recently and tsubaki is definitely my favorite character
Actually I'm not really into incest pairings..but this story is just...too cuuuuteeee...kawaaaaiii
Now thanks to you I'm in love with this twincest pairing..
The way you describe the characters is perfect, really alike with the original one

You will make another chapter, wont you? Please...?
Froid chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Really love this story
I just like sket dance recently and tsubaki is definetly my favorite character
Actually I'm not really into incest pairings..but this twincest is just too...cuuuteee...aawww
And the way you describe their character is just so perfect

You will make another chapter, won't you? Please..?
Chaneruchan chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I recently got into Sket Dance so this was the first paring I looked up. I love this chapter! Ahhhh so cute and not so innocent I just adore it
yuu-chan chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Holy sht... now that was hot... (even though it's against my morals because it's incest... but... ) just amazing, you really got their personalities down and the first part was really very funny, hahaha xD. I just couldn't resist reading a borderline M fic about bossun and tsubaki... because it's just them, really, i couldn't hold back 3 gah I feel like a pervert \\\

PS... im a bit disappointed that you didn't continue THAT part... ehehehe e/w/e (oh gosh im such a pervert... \\\\) but then amazing fic anyway XD
Antlersmoon18 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
It may not be funny but I liked it more than the first chapter actually cause they are starting to get along. I really like it
Shiratsubasa chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
I'm so glad I got this! I was waiting for it for SO long. But then I had exams and other shit... But I guess, I got rewarded. Let me know if you make any new ones!
Anne Garbo chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
emaaaaaaaaaakkk
ini apaaan?!
mereka kawaweeeeeh syekali..
aku gak kuat maaak #lambaikan bendera putih

ay nid mor bossuntsubaki! AY NID MOOOOORRR

Awwww... aku jadi kena virus twinces mereka
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
It's perfect !
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
my ovaries are aching just by reading these 2 chapters! please update soon, Author-san! :D