Reviews for all the very best of us string ourselves up for love
LovingMr.Darcy chapter 1 . 9/9
I loved this so much!
Chalayne chapter 1 . 2/29
This is amazing! I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews!
Safely Away chapter 1 . 1/7
I am absolutely speechless. There are tears in my eyes. This has to be, without a doubt, the most beautiful, exquisite piece of writing I have ever read here on this site. From the beginning I knew this was going to be incredible and I was so happy that I was right. The way you wrote this has me believing in this Chinese folktale; has me believing like a child again. I'm shocked this hasn't received more than 1000 reviews. Bravo, amazing amazing job, I am overwhelmed by this story. Thank you thank you thank you for your words.
Archersmom chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Beautiful re-telling of the story. :)

The build up was certainly angsty. I'm very pleased that they had their happy ending. :)
Prizz chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I've read this before and this is one of the greatest oneshot fic I've read. You write Peeta so good. You give him so much life and depth. And you make me hate his father so much. More than his mother. And that's saying a lot. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Surfsidegirl35 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Beautiful story!
Winter Aquamarine chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This story reads like a fairy tale, somewhat ethereal. Good work.
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I wish I could keep reading this forever but it's amazing the way it is. Thank you for writing it!
readmypokerface chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Oh my gosh.

This story was beyond incredible to read. I felt such a strong connection to just the start of it that I have read it three times through in one sitting. The characters of Katniss and Peeta were so interesting, so real!

Such a beautiful read. It's going on my Favorite's list and will be read a thousand more times.

Excellent job!
Aundielen chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I've always loved that myth. This was a great adaptation of it!
BDB84 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
What a beautiful, unique story. I'm so glad I came across it.
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
That was just too beautiful.
LonesomeLullaby chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh my goodness.. That was such a sweet story.. How you come up with such original plots is beyond me.:-) I love your stories and this one was great. Thanks:)
Anchee chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
In general I'm not too keen on fan fiction that's not true to the original, but I loved this :) Really loved it :)