Reviews for all the very best of us string ourselves up for love
Prizz chapter 1 . 2/1
I've read this before and this is one of the greatest oneshot fic I've read. You write Peeta so good. You give him so much life and depth. And you make me hate his father so much. More than his mother. And that's saying a lot. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Surfsidegirl35 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Beautiful story!
Winter Aquamarine chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This story reads like a fairy tale, somewhat ethereal. Good work.
aheartofwords chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I wish I could keep reading this forever but it's amazing the way it is. Thank you for writing it!
readmypokerface chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Oh my gosh.

This story was beyond incredible to read. I felt such a strong connection to just the start of it that I have read it three times through in one sitting. The characters of Katniss and Peeta were so interesting, so real!

Such a beautiful read. It's going on my Favorite's list and will be read a thousand more times.

Excellent job!
Aundielen chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I've always loved that myth. This was a great adaptation of it!
BDB84 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
What a beautiful, unique story. I'm so glad I came across it.
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
That was just too beautiful.
:')
LonesomeLullaby chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh my goodness.. That was such a sweet story.. How you come up with such original plots is beyond me.:-) I love your stories and this one was great. Thanks:)
Anchee chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
In general I'm not too keen on fan fiction that's not true to the original, but I loved this :) Really loved it :)
Leca B chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow, just wow. This was so beautiful, the style was different and nostalgic and melancholic. This hurt, in a good way. I just loved it, I loved the concept and how it flowed, it was perfect.
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hum...I liked it,Destiny,fate...whatever Love works the way it works,and thats just it XD
HopelessWanderer chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was brilliant. So beautifully written.
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
really well done!

i like how you used the red string of fate as the peg for your story. the flow of the story was nice. the characterization of peeta and katniss were close to canon. all in all, this was a very enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
OMG this is so sad, but I can picture it so perfectly. I love it. I started reading it and I wasn't really sure about it, but I love it. The middle was kind of hard to get into, but it was good!