Reviews for The Show that Never Ends
hermione chapter 8 . 5/11/2001
this is really for ch. 9, i just messed up and forgot tit. Question? can harry2 turn into other people? like when he was justins dad?
hermonie 2 lazy 2 sign in broken foot painfull cast no energy left chapter 9 . 5/11/2001
feed him his own testicalls? oh dear god. i hace GOT to find something to use that for. i don't think i've stopped laughing yet. Harry2 has quite a dirt mouth, now doesnt he? GO HERMIONE! shall out herion save the day once again? or shall she pull a Lucie Darney (Tale of 2 Cities) and just faint on us? what the hell is up with tax n' terk? do they work for the gaurdian? and is north a real person? write more soon! (p.s. the wait was deffinatly worth this chapter, whoever ... odd it was. Harry1 and Harry2,,,, sounds like a dr. suess book.)
Miss420 to lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 5/11/2001
Wow! That was really good and of course it was worth the wait. This series just gets from really good, to brilliant, to even more brilliant, I'm sure you get what I mean! I feel ever so sorry for Harry but even more for Hermione, I really hope Terk and Tax can help them and quickly before things get worse! Please please please put the next part up soon, did I say please...
Charmed chapter 9 . 5/11/2001
Ahhh! Where's the rest of it? Anyways, this sequal, in it's disturbing, odd, scary, way, also goes on my list as one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It is beutifully writen and the whole story is one that will leave everyone asking for more.
Pantxi chapter 9 . 5/11/2001
Oh God... my guts just turned upside down! I swear, that was very, very painful. How can this... this evil thing be Harry? Harry wouldn't think such mean things, and less tell it to the persons he loves the most! I almost cried when he spoke to Hermione, or Justin, or Sirius (what's this story anyway? Are you going to explain?) It was heart-wrenching, really... I WAS on the verge of tears. Please don't wait so long to post the next chapter this time! Please! We're all breathless!
RS242 chapter 9 . 5/11/2001
Oh god.. that was.. powerfull.. Powerfull and scary.. Really scary.. I don't know what to think, you know? Because.. Harry2 is Harry.. and Harry is Harry2? Maybe not.. but still.. that is one scary thought.. and all the things he said.. ::shudders:: that was scary.. and strong. But Trek and Tax can help, right? And they will.. right? I know they will.. Grrr.. this is really frustraiting.. Please post the next one soon, cause I really need to know what happens..

Ronnie
Claudine chapter 9 . 5/10/2001
BLAST! How could you END it that way! My heart's breaking for Harry and Hermione and I'm pissed off at Tax and Terk for not speaking up. Oh, I totally understand about the writer's block, but please, I beg of you, pleeeeeeeaaaasssseeee post soon. This is positively brilliant! I can't wait to read more! Lori, you are amazing!
David's Wish chapter 9 . 5/10/2001
FLAILS AROUND VIOLENTLY...

TOO SHORT, MUST HAVE MORE, MUST HAVE MORE

GIVE ME MORE...OR DAVID'S WISH2 WILL TAKE CONTROL :)
Some Girl chapter 9 . 5/10/2001
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. DYING. NEED MORE. CAN'T BREATH. MORE. PLEASE. OH GOD. MORE.
Megara-Eileen chapter 9 . 5/10/2001
God,Evil Harry is scary in a being Harry is rude too.(little stupid joke ...)
Silveray chapter 9 . 5/10/2001
Quick! write more!
Corinne Cassandra Valard who had to speed read this to satisfy her dying curiosity before going to bed chapter 9 . 5/10/2001
I had to read this in 9 minutes, and it's like 11 o clock so I don't have time to write a proper review. I'll sign in tomorrow and do a real one. Loved this part that there was nothing like being in love to bring out a person's inner two-year-old. Can't have. Mine. I know exactly how she feels. Very creepy, very good. I can't wait till the next part 'cause my nerves can't take it. Loved it! Now I'm not going to be able to sleep, I blame you (just kidding, i wouldn't have been able to sleep if i hadnt' read it either). Nice job. a real review tomorrow, i promise.
Jenna chapter 9 . 5/10/2001
you can't kill Harry! I hope the next story is coming soon. What ever happened to the Buffy crossover?
Lily Potter Who is too lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 5/10/2001
OMG ! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it ! Smashing ! i love this story , and when i got an auhtor alert saying you had written more , I was happy. Fantastic ! Keep going , and HURRY !
Chupacabra too tired to sign in chapter 9 . 5/10/2001
YAY! It's out! I've read it! I luved it! Can't wait for next one! Must resume studying for exams! Luv your writing Lori! Can't stop using exclaimation marks! Brilliant!
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »