Reviews for The Show that Never Ends
Lily chapter 2 . 7/3/2001
Please e-mail me I love your stories and have always been a loyal reader. I really hate the decision that you have decided to leave . Please please! e-mail me at the address given above.

yours truly and biggest fan,

Lily
Mystery Girl chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
I'm very saddened to see you go, since this is truly one of the best stories on the site, or, that was on the site. I'm not exactly sure on how to be put on the mailing list, so I will leave my e-mail address () so hopefully, I will still be able to continue reading this story. I hope to see chapter 10 soon!-Laterz-MG
R chapter 2 . 7/1/2001
You were one of the first stories I read, you got me hooked on , i'm sorry to see you go. I agree with the others this is one of the best stories on the site, oh well I can still read your stories, I hope you don't give it up. I hope you never lose intrest in writing, expecially this chapter. I would like to be on the mailing adress Thankx sorry to see you go R (Kelly)
Jedi Adia chapter 2 . 7/1/2001
*sob* Bye, Lori...gonna miss u...I guess this isn't the show that never ends...
The Oreo of Love chapter 2 . 6/30/2001
i will cry in my sleep now. this is very sadening. too bad you had to leave lori, we all loved you while you were here. i will still faithfully watch for more chapters at the new location. we still love you, oreo
Pigasas chapter 2 . 6/30/2001
*sniff* i'll miss this fic, doesn't matter though i'm already in the list. yay! )
fhd chapter 2 . 6/29/2001
that is a good reason to quit, and i think i would have done the same had it been my story, 'cause writers cant write if readers wont read,btw could ya plz include me in ur mailing list for the story?

my email is

thnx,

nostradamus
Peachyjanie chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
I loved your story, will look for it in the new adress and respect your choice- goodbye
Jade Straight chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
oh no!
Belphegor chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
My God, it can't be... Where this HP fanfiction archive you speak of? Is that Eliza Diona Snape's web page? Be sure I will go and look at it. I love this story and your writing too much to just drop it like that. You are a wonderful author, your stories made everyone shiver and shake, cry and laugh their heart out, jump out of their skin and peer hard at the screen, read and read your stories without an end... I'll - we'll never forget you, be sure of it! Much of love from France - and especially from me! Belphégorthe now Sad One.
bananamalfoy chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
NOOO! everyone is leaving! *sobs uncontrolably*

Oh well...I am definitly joining the mailing lists. I hope that you and the other authors are able to sort out the problems.

You are a wonderful author and I respect your decision!I will definitly continue to read your work.
Alana8 chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
Well, at least we know that you are working on the next chapter, but I'm still sad. *sniff, sniff* Every time I join a Yahoo! Group I get about 200 emails a day, even though I checked, NO EMAIL when I signed up. *big sigh* Oh, well.
Ruby chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
Okay, Lori, whatever you say. I think it's a bit drastic, but as a fan, it doesn't really matter to me where I read fics.
MeShelly chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
What happened to those people? One of my other favorite authors got kicked off- but I have no idea why.
ParvatiPadma chapter 2 . 6/28/2001