Reviews for The Show that Never Ends
DML The Violent Couch chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
:::sighs::: It's going to be a shame, Lori, that you're pulling your stories down. Ff.n has just lost one of the best HP authors. But, I do look forward for an update on STNE10 on the HP_Paradigm list. Hopefully it'll come out this week or next? See ya on the list! ***D~M~L***, who is heading over there as soon as I hit the "submit review" button.
Margo chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
I love your story! I wish you were not leaving! Write Chapter 10 as fast as you can! Thanks, Bye!
Kitty Kat chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
Lori, you were the first person to introduce me to , and I can speak for many people when I say you will be missed here. Paradigm of Uncertainty was/still is the best story on . It was extremely well written and you have so much talent. I respect your decision, as everyone should. But always know you were the most professional writer on the site, and I will always think of it this way. It's hard to believe you are leaving here. You were my inspiration! Now I have expanded my fan fictions to included some of my favorite TV shows and movies, but the Harry Potter area will always be my home. Thank you for sharing your talent with us for as long as you did. You will be sincerely missed, Kitty Kat.
Katy chapter 2 . 6/28/2001
NOOOOOOO! Not you too!

*sigh* If this keeps going on, I may be forced to do the same. This is most certainly NOT the first time that I've recieved a A/A like this, and it's really starting to get old. Not that I blame you at all. The atmosphere here is dreadful.
mezopotamio chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Can please finish this story ASAP? I can't wait to read the end!
reveur chapter 9 . 6/27/2001
Wow! Very well written! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Diana Joy chapter 9 . 6/25/2001
Alisha chapter 9 . 6/25/2001
Very Good! I was up till 3 AM reading the PoU. And today I started this part! Very Godd, Keep it coming!
MeShelly chapter 9 . 6/25/2001
Oooo! I can't wait until the next chap! I know you have a busy schedule and all, but please find time for this!
MeShelly chapter 5 . 6/25/2001
OOHH! Was that "never ends" thing about when he was missing?
MeShelly chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Aww... creepy! But I love it! Especialy along with your other HP fic!
Sirius West chapter 9 . 6/24/2001
I loved PoU and this is turning out great. WHen's the next chapter coming out? Not to rush art or anything but PLEASE!
Taylor chapter 9 . 6/21/2001
Wow...Lori you are amazing. I feel like I am in the story. That said, you cannot leave me hanging like this! I am going out of town for a week and I have become so obsessed with the story that I don't know what I will do if you don't tell me what happens! PLEASE...PLEASE write more ASAP!
Misty chapter 9 . 6/21/2001
Are you going to finish this story cause it is really great and i am very curious about what is going to happen.
Flower of Egypt chapter 9 . 6/21/2001
you cant stop it here! you are going to coontinue right? this is driving me nuts not knowing whats going to happen!
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »