Reviews for The Show that Never Ends
Lissanne1 chapter 9 . 6/20/2001
I can't help but feel sorry for Harry and Hermione...ever since they got romantically involved, it's been one thing after another with them, hasn't it? And now this with Harry...although I'm sure if anyone can find out a way to save him, it's Hermione. Another excellent chapter, Lori. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Josie Wales chapter 9 . 6/19/2001
This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Slytherin Godess chapter 9 . 6/19/2001
ICK, I HAVENT READ ALL OF THIS ONE YET (I AM COPYING AND PASTING IT SO I CAN READ IT W/O CLOGGING UP THE PHONE LINE) IS CHAPTER 9 THE END? OR HAVE YOU NOT FINISHED IT? SEEMS KIND OF SHORT (I GUESS I HAVE 2 READ IT BEFORE I COMPLAIN THOUGH, HUH?)

GOOD JOB, THIS ONE MADE YOU ON MY FAVE'S LIST. ABSOLUTLY BRILLIANT.
Alana chapter 9 . 6/18/2001
Well, what happens next? If you've lost interest in this story, you picked a fine time to do it! I have to know what happens next! When will Allegra come in, does she even come in at all, is she the Guardian, is she North, is the Guardian her master, does she have any connection with the Guardian at all?
BlackSwan2 chapter 9 . 6/18/2001
This story is soooooo good! Please hurry up with the next part- I check every day to see if you've updated. You're an amazing writer, and I can't wait to finish this. Keep up the good work.
Aladastrius chapter 9 . 6/17/2001
Oooo...and the plot thickens and thickens s'more...That was really good. Keep up the good work..ciao :-)
HC FOREVER TO LAZY TO SIGN IN chapter 9 . 6/16/2001
OK WELL IT GENERALLY TAKES U ABOUT A MONTH PER CHAPTER SO I'M REALLY LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THIS NEXT ONE SEEING AS IT'S ABOUT TIME. AS ALWAYS I LOVE YOUR WRITING THERE IS NOT REALLY MUCH ELSE THAT I CAN SAY... WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE YOU. PLZ HURRY! OH AN ON A SIDE NOTE I LOVE YOUR CHOICE OF MUSIC. VERY NICE! HURRYYYYY!
Jen chapter 9 . 6/16/2001
OH CLIFFHANGER! I hate those! OH Please next Chapter soon! I beg of you! I will die without this story! This is my life! THis is all I do, read this story 24/7! You are like my favorite author,(besides Barb LP) I love this story! Please hurry with the next chapter!
Josselyn chapter 9 . 6/13/2001
Oh god, now that Harry's gone all Carrie-like, I'm assuming that's the end of any romantic Mush and on with the blood raged battles hmm. Oh well, I love it. Please please please put the Next part out soon, I've already formed a seriously intimate dependencey on this story.
Sofie Elisabeth chapter 9 . 6/12/2001
Write more now! Please write more! Make Terk and Tax help him. Make Harry better please!
Genevieve7 chapter 9 . 6/11/2001
This is so good. You are a really talented author. Your writing style flows. I love this story and I can't wait for the next part!
Parvati Brown chapter 9 . 6/11/2001
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Sofie Elisabeth chapter 5 . 6/11/2001
This is just getting better and better! Making her fight Harry, that was so mean and the code green thing. These intelligence wizards are incrediably sadisistic. fantastic new chapters. I'll read the rest after luch.
ChoiceChick chapter 9 . 6/10/2001
Great Chapter hope Harry gets better Update sooooooooooooooooon! Please
Psycosox chapter 9 . 6/10/2001
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! (not to be rude but this is SO GOOD)
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »