Reviews for The Show that Never Ends
WOW chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
PLEASE CONTINUE QUICKLY IT'S SO GOOD!
Tonallan chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
Oooh, you nearly killed me with suspense. Dont do that! You dont ned your readers dying on you! Well, anyway, this was very good! A perfect begining of a perfect sequel to a perfect story!
Arin chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
This is so good! I love your writing style and this plot is incredibly suspenseful!
CSHayden chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
Excellent! I love the high tension you've kept all through the peice.
Aziraphale chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
I'm totally hooked now! Where is Harry? What has happened to him? Please write the next part quickly!
Sinead3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
Agh... I'm on the edge of my seat... I was like "NOOOO" when you wrote that "Harry's body was found" ::::popping noises::: there I just removed my fingers from the arm of the chair to type a bit faster. You write wonderfully and so eloquency... I dub thee Queen of Harry Potter Mystery Fan Fiction!
Dadooshwho was so exited to see this story here to sign in chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
LORI! YOU HAD ME WORRY THERE FOR A SEC! I mean she cant sace him from death all the time right? Peeps! I just finished GoF today! Itll take a long time till it will come out in Hebrew.. took me two days to read it... Well I LOVED THIS STORY! PUT THE NEXT ONE PRONTO!
Erin chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
Ohmigosh! I love this sequel already! It's so exciting but it's so sad too! Ooh, i can't wait to see what happens! Good job so far!
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69