Reviews for It's All About Perspective
Beautiful Obsession 17 chapter 3 . 8/13
Dang! This is a seriously good fic, please please please update it!
Its too good to just let it hang!
BiteMeBerry chapter 3 . 7/26
pretty dang good story you have going here
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 4/19
This is fucking awesome.
I'll be eagerly waiting for an update ;A;
Smarthiz chapter 3 . 4/16
you cannot stop here ! please xD update !
Bloody Kit XIII chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Awesome story can't wait for the next chapter please update as soon as you can thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
I like the contrast you have going in this story; showing both points of view. Waiting for the next one :)
tdish chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Please finish this story!
arya304 chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
this is just simply astounding, i could not stop reading the moment i started and I cried out in frustration when it ended, i hope you decide to update this story soon, it would be a real waste not to other wise.
Heavenly God chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
is this rated for M or not?
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
The story is really interesting and well written. However I find the repetition of the same dialogs from 2 perspectives are boring although the insight is great. I just skipped the repetitive dialogs and just read the self-musing. I think I should just let you know about that tiny inconvenience )
chbese chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Was so looking forward to reading the next chapter then reAlized there's only 3 one of the best bleach fanfics ive ever read can't wait for it to be updated
Lennie9890 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
I sit in anticipation for the next chapter!
TheOddObserver chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I love the concept of this alot of the other fics have them falling in 'love' immediately and this brings in the factor of the fight or flight mentality that Ichigo has thats mostly ignored. Though question: Am I going to wait forver for the next part? Just a question not meant to be rude if you take it that way still a favorite and still following.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Hopefully u keep writing and updating this story.
NorthernShinigami chapter 3 . 6/22/2014