Reviews for It's All About Perspective
arya304 chapter 3 . 2/10
this is just simply astounding, i could not stop reading the moment i started and I cried out in frustration when it ended, i hope you decide to update this story soon, it would be a real waste not to other wise.
Heavenly God chapter 3 . 1/3
is this rated for M or not?
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
The story is really interesting and well written. However I find the repetition of the same dialogs from 2 perspectives are boring although the insight is great. I just skipped the repetitive dialogs and just read the self-musing. I think I should just let you know about that tiny inconvenience )
chbese chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Was so looking forward to reading the next chapter then reAlized there's only 3 one of the best bleach fanfics ive ever read can't wait for it to be updated
Lennie9890 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
I sit in anticipation for the next chapter!
Wolf D. Dragon chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I love the concept of this alot of the other fics have them falling in 'love' immediately and this brings in the factor of the fight or flight mentality that Ichigo has thats mostly ignored. Though question: Am I going to wait forver for the next part? Just a question not meant to be rude if you take it that way still a favorite and still following.
-Wolf/Lupa
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Hopefully u keep writing and updating this story.
NorthernShinigami chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I knew it was Candise :3
NorthernShinigami chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
1: Is that thing about pressing the back of a head to focus? I man, spasificaly the back of the head part, not the pain to make you focus (like, why not any other part like a leg or arm?).

2: ...How do you get ot this level of writing fight scenes? I guess there's a need for some experience\knowledge in the field? :(

3: Why does Grimmjow's POV parts always sound more sexy and hotter and mesterious LOL?!
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hey, beautiful."

He speaks in flawless Japanese but there is something that is just not, quite…

"Come to give me a stern talking to about morals and proper behavior?"

…Right…

"I'll listen to you talk all fucking day so long as you do it on your knees."

Oh, motherfucker. He's got an American accent
- LOVED it! YOU'RE A WORDSMASTER xD

..Rukia... in flight attendant uniform...! It'll fit her so much! especialy the tiny cute hat! (or I;m saying this becase I've already seen a picture of this somewhere?)
BOOGEY-MANN-HEART-ICHI chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I just LOVE your writing! Especially when you do Ichigo's P.O.V and then do Grimmjow's P.O.V! And thank you fir updating so fast! (Not that I would mind you updating slow, but when you update this fast, it ensures that I don't die from the anxiety of finding out what happens next! ;p)
Dawn Pirate chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter! I'm starting to get really intrigued about Ichigo's past! So so looking forward to the next chapter!
thebookworm90 chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
I know it must be a pain to write the chapter from two different perspectives, but thank you for doing so. I been enjoying the two different sides. I am also insanely curious as to what's going on with Ichigo.
crazyfroglady chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
ok this story is a whole mess of yay

can't wait for more
phoenix220 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
aw no! i was so hoping for a little more. oh well i hope you do choose to update this one soon, on your own time of course ;-)

Want to find out more about Ichigo's past and see what Grimmjow is like when he's trying to be charming rather than just irritating.
Bravo.