Reviews for Love And Sacrifice
agnar chapter 17 . 1/23
And I'm done. Fuck the Weasleys. Fucks sake, put the stupid little bint into st mungo's permanent damage ward, because she IS permanently damaged, and its likely Mollys fault, reading her all those BWL story books and feeding into her delusions.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 21 . 11/22/2016
An awesome story here!
RevanNaberrie chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
The parings are my favorite. this is an good story. but the Psycho Ginny arc was completely unnecessary, This story would be better with that portion removed,
Kyros chapter 21 . 10/30/2016
Awesome fic... good work i really love this harry x tonks (for me one of the best couples).
VonPelt chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
The spelling and grammar are alright but the dialogues are a large mess and not very well written.
Paili-chan chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
If I were Harry i'd let Ginny die. Why should HE be miserable making HER happy just so her psycho self doesn't commit suicide because SHE doesn't get to have what SHE wants which is HIM? after the HELLISH life hes had up to now, he deserves to be happy with who HE wants and everyone else can go screw themselves. Why should HE give up the chance to be with the woman he DOES want because some psycho fangirl refuses to take no for an answer and her mother threatens to kill herself as well if her daughter dies? He should be selfish for once and think of his own needs over everyone elses. He paid his dues to the world by beating Voldemort once and for and its time for a little him time and not worry about other peoples problems.
mmoore1545 chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
Really really enjoyed reading this. Wish it was longer but all in all it was a very good story
Lucky TheKingOfSins chapter 21 . 6/16/2016
I loved this story, I liked the fsct that good grammar and spelling were used too.
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 15 . 6/20/2015
bow-chicka-wow-wow
Sakura Lisel chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
Harry should tell Molly just WHERE she can shove her request. If they are so worried about her, they should have her admitted to St. Mungo's psychiatric ward for help. Why should he give up the woman he loves and wants to spend the rest of his life with, to save the life of a suicidal brat who can't accept he doesn't want her at all? She needs help, but not HIS brand of help that will ruin HIS own happiness in the process.
Sakura Lisel chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
Um... Told Ginny what exactly? He never promised her ANYTHING back when he broke up with her so he never KNOWINGLY broke any promises to her to begin with or led her on in thinking they would get together when the war was over IF he survived it. It's not HIS fault that she can't accept that he doesn't want to get back together with her and has found love with somebody else in his time away from Ginny.
The Retromancer chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
Welp, this was crap. Paper-thin plot, one-dimensional, poorly-devised 'drama', and nobody acted in a convincing manner - you just sort of shoehorned them into these bizarre parodies of characters. Your Harry is a pushover who retreats into a bottle of Chateau Cliché the moment things don't go his way, your Ginny is psychotic, your Molly is needy and codependent to an almost unbelievable degree...yeesh.

I can honestly say this is one of the most awful wastes of time I've ever had the displeasure to read.
DylanL chapter 21 . 1/31/2014
Interesting story. Imwasnt much of a harry tonks shipper but this story is making me want to look for some more harry tonks stories
Laurenmk20 chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Their age difference isnt THAT big. The difference between Remus and Tonks was more.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
This story the same story as a different life why the same story with two different name for it.