Reviews for Love And Sacrifice
Sakura Lisel chapter 17 . 4/16
Harry should tell Molly just WHERE she can shove her request. If they are so worried about her, they should have her admitted to St. Mungo's psychiatric ward for help. Why should he give up the woman he loves and wants to spend the rest of his life with, to save the life of a suicidal brat who can't accept he doesn't want her at all? She needs help, but not HIS brand of help that will ruin HIS own happiness in the process.
Sakura Lisel chapter 14 . 4/16
Um... Told Ginny what exactly? He never promised her ANYTHING back when he broke up with her so he never KNOWINGLY broke any promises to her to begin with or led her on in thinking they would get together when the war was over IF he survived it. It's not HIS fault that she can't accept that he doesn't want to get back together with her and has found love with somebody else in his time away from Ginny.
The Retromancer chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
Welp, this was crap. Paper-thin plot, one-dimensional, poorly-devised 'drama', and nobody acted in a convincing manner - you just sort of shoehorned them into these bizarre parodies of characters. Your Harry is a pushover who retreats into a bottle of Chateau Cliché the moment things don't go his way, your Ginny is psychotic, your Molly is needy and codependent to an almost unbelievable degree...yeesh.

I can honestly say this is one of the most awful wastes of time I've ever had the displeasure to read.
DylanL chapter 21 . 1/31/2014
Interesting story. Imwasnt much of a harry tonks shipper but this story is making me want to look for some more harry tonks stories
Laurenmk20 chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Their age difference isnt THAT big. The difference between Remus and Tonks was more.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
This story the same story as a different life why the same story with two different name for it.
Jamie Theobald chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
Aww a very happy ending though i would have liked to find out how many kids they had,what their names were, all that but good anyhow!
Jamie Theobald chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
Good! Soooooo glad!
Jamie Theobald chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
Come on Ginny, make the right choice...
Jamie Theobald chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
I couldnt agree more than with Harrys statement, Ginny is being a selfish bitch!
Jamie Theobald chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
Okay i understand not wanting to lose a child but this is completely crappy of Mrs. Weasley to even think of asking Harry to sacrifice his happiness for a spoiled brat! Lets throw a temper tantrum and we will get our way!
Jamie Theobald chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Wow so instead of revengful Ginny we get depressed suicidal Ginny... wasnt expecting that...
Jamie Theobald chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
Good job so far
Jamie Theobald chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Yep, hell in a handbasket. great job on this story so far!
Jamie Theobald chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
I am guessing this is where everything goes to hell in a handbasket...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »