Reviews for Potter's Angel
Waaaaaaaaa!
Excellent
Rock on
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is an absolutely beautiful story and I cannot tell you how much I enjoy it.

This story will remain in my favorites list.

D. Page Robin
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Amazing! Thank you!
WarthogHerme chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
That was sweet, nice story
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This was surprisingly well done. Not too over-the-top, everyone in character, and well-written. I enjoyed reading it.
I tip my hat to you sir.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Aw - poor Ginny! :-( Cute story though...
blakekeane chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Nice! Harmony without the Ginny bashing that's usually involved.
jeffajdad chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Truely great one shot. Made me cry, but then I cry very quickly at romance. Post more please.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is perfect. A wonderful feeling of bittersweet bliss and yet in all the pain and sorrow a kind of Happy end with the gift of the wand working for them both...
I especially liked how you turned around the whole master of death/the boom stick sujet into a lethal situation for Harry just because. There were so many points in the last book where they had just blind, dumb luck on their side and if it only had went a nanometre to the left or right of the path taken they would have been doomed!
I'm happy with Ginny "giving him up" for Hermione but dying in peace and happyness because she knows he WILL be happy too and she has made that possible. It's a strong image and a better way to handle the whole unhappy business with the pairings than i've ever seen with people "playing it straight".
coolhacker1025 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
good, but sad
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
WoW, Great Story...sad, but great!
wizmage chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I like the story. It is really well written.
gryffinsdoor chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
A little sappy, but nicely done vignette overall. However, I doubt Harry and Hermione would honor Ginevra by misspelling her name. Ginerva sounds like a skin disease.
tgcgoddess chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMG, I HAVE A NEW HEAD-CANNON! I will never be able to not think of this ending when I re-read the books.
Imraphel chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
A very nice story. Truly enjoyable if a tiny bit sugary - but well-written sugar is much better than poorly written, and it catches both Tom's twisted sense of honour and Ginny's perception well. I very much liked your choice of wand for Ginny; a 'particularly fierce Hungarian Horntail' sounds just right for the fiery hexmistress and expert flier we all know and love. I hope you don't mind if I use the same in my own fics should the matter come up.

p.s. just the one tiny thing. Could you edit Ginny's name, please? It's Ginevra, not Ginerva. Thanks.