Reviews for Make or Break
Perfect make-up! ;-)
MsMenna chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Loved it! Great story.
13dramaqueen13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was wonderful, you capture the characters so well!
miscreant rose chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
THank you for making me go back and reread this, because yep, I pretty much accepted this as headcanon the first time I read it. Their happiness the next morning after that stormy lights out doesn't make sense otherwise. Matthew striding through the dressing room door with a "You look marvelous!" was clearly a man who had been sexed and good...

And you know where I stand on the lack of character growth that fic gives us a chance to remedy, and you do so beautifully here. I can't even begin to address the smut proper because all I can say is ASDFGHJKL. I bow before the First Lady of Downton Smut. ::sweeping curtsey::
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was lovely. Fantastic job!
luvgoround chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Really good. I like how we can change storylines or enhance a scene with FF, when we don't get enough of Mary & Matthew, or we don't like how the scene ended. This is one of those, and fulfills the scripture, "Be angry, but sin not. Never let the sun go down on your wrath (anger).", even with the explicit lovemaking. One can't take away the love between them. It's just there.
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Definitely too much time without smut, how could you? :P
And well, I missed your smut, you have such a way to infuse it with emotions and effection, so it's so much more than just hot.

And yes, headcanon accepted for me too :D
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Lovely
Willa Dedalus chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh they are quite the pair!
This works for me. Because Mary really does adore her husband / and Matthew really adores his wife and I'm blubbering!
Bravo. Xoxo
anglelica chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
another sparkly jewel in your collection, loved it
GhostIsland chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Head canon ACCEPTED. :D THIS makes...well...EVERYTHING make sense, hee! :) I LOVE determined!Mary (and her calling him "Mr. Crawley" - LOVE IT). So pleased that Matthew apologized, aww. And there are NO WORDS for how much I love "Stop talking and kiss me before I get *really* cross." PERFECT! :D And then...AND THEN, well...there are NO WORDS (or those words are just UNSPEAKABLY hot - the snippets of pre-smut dialogue...oh my! ;) Also, how appropriate was Mary on top (er...both times, OMG) - that just seemed so fitting (and that you injected her determination into the smut - GAH, amazing :). And did I mention HOT? Because...YEAH. ;) Wonderful, as always and just a PERFECT companion to 3x03. :) Thank you so much for this - keep writing! :D
Ultrahotpink chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Loved how you slipped in "Kiss me before I get very cross". It's certainly not a bad coping strategy! ;) Lovely smut as usual! Something very nice to wake up to!
thorteso chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Haven't seen the episode yet, but this was a fabulous way to make up :)
Thanks for writing!
Chickwriter chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Headcanon accepted. :D This is how it happened. Well done! I've missed your smut and this is so beautiful.
Eviedee chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Simply lovely, Matthew with his beloved Mary again..