Reviews for Make or Break
R. Grace chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! Really fills in the gap nicely, and I like this much better than picturing them going to bed angry. Very well done, as always. :)
PelirrojaBiu chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I absolutely loved it! You write beautifully and I'm amazed how true to the character and the time it is! Keep on the good work!
sasita747 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Mmm yes, I could live with this head-canon. Yes. It's not hard at all :) I have a special fondness for Mary telling Matthew not to ask, just DO.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
A huge fan of your work...you write these characters so well. Always look forward to your posts. As such, no constructive criticism this time around...just a hearty thank you!
Lady Etiquette chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
M/M have become increasingly sad for me this season. The money storyline only served to underscore what I had hoped would not be the case, which is that Mary's love for Matthew is conditional on his role as heir afterall (I had thought otherwise in S2.) Of course Mary was supportive about the letter because without it all, Downton and the money, Matthew does not complete her legacy. She never seems to embrace or understand what Matthew needs, but rather, what Downton needs (a terrible forshadowing of the rest this man's life *sighs*.) The man he is inside isn't enough-she needs him to be the heir to fulfill her destiny. And Matthew has, unfortunately, slipped in to the role of milquetoast.

Having said all of that, as always, you write the characters beatifully and your stories and ficlets are always little gems. :) But as S3 continues to dissapoint surrounding the M/M dynamic, it all becomes progressively disconcerting... But thank you for writing as I know it is a creative process and you do it so amazingly well! :)
Pemonynen chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Ahem. *Fans self* Headcanon accepted. :D But...it *must* have happened because he's SO HAPPY when he says she looks marvellous, and she's so happy to tell him the news. BECAUSE THEY ARE HAPPY. And even though they are both stubborn, they love each other fiercely and whatever is going on, they will always have that (and the amazing make-up sex as well, of course).

Perfectly hot smut was exactly that. ;D Excellent work as always, my dear. :D