Reviews for Sweet, Sweet Revenge
IceElfAnjell chapter 17 . 4/13
Really loveed it! Especially the comedy through all the story, and of course, the romance too! Btw, "Something romantic" was so funny
doge chapter 17 . 4/11
:3 .me like. much like. very like. :3
fiendishly chapter 17 . 1/16
Omg the shoes though for Kuroko and the knife sharpener for Akashi! And the whole story was so so funny! Probably one of the best comedies I've ever read :)
dreamycloud97 chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Haha I have to say I admire your creativeness! XD
When I read the first chp, I thought Midorima was also gonna tell Kise Aomine liked him or sth, but when I saw it was the opposite, I thought "wow smart move" (yeah I'm dumb xPP) and it was really genius you know XD
Poor Kise though, haha. His attempts are so cute. XD
And they're both so oblivious to the point where it's hilarious- (esp the closet thing) :P
"Something romantic"- lol. Literally.
And it's funny how the blue bear is "Ki-chan" and yellow one is "Ao-chan" :3
When you mentioned merlion I wondered if you were a Singaporean and it turns out that you really are. Wow. XDD (I am too :P)
Bloophearts chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
Yay just finished reading this fic! I had a good laugh reading this haha Kise and Aomine are so cute! X'D Great job and yeaps have a nice day! God bless! :)
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! its really good!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
That was the most hilarious fanfic I've ever read!
TheLemonGoddess chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
SOO SOO CUTE!
pandaec chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
it was a really good story hehe :3 LOVE IT!
Blank Angel chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! The cuteness! Kise-kun surprised me AGAIN by actually having done what I wud do if IT were sent in ewith someone fpr seven mins in heaven (although I now know the rules!)... The perfect confession with the perfect ending! Loved it!
Blank Angel chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Beautiful chapter! Loved it to bits!So sweeeeeettt! Uwwwaaaaaaannnhhh!
Blank Angel chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So ADORABLE,Aominecchie taking care of Kise-kun! Aww! Does that answer your question, Kise-kun? Are you still wondering if Aomimecchie loves you or not?
Blank Angel chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Oops...
Blank Angel chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Loved it! Kise-kun is so ADORABLE the way he stuck up for Ahominecchie!
Blank Angel chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Awwwww! so cute! AWWW! Just loved the cuteness!