Reviews for I Don't Want to Wait
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 2 . 5/27
I just love that she punched him!
NotMyBabies chapter 2 . 2/15
Loved this! Peeta as Pacey is so great.
dorkycorky88 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
I loved this. I hope you do more someday. Peeta was the prefect Pacey.
S chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Love it! :D
atomicamie chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Omg this was so cute.
And before, how they got together? Adorable.
Loved it :)
XCadenceEverdeenX chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
CaptainSwan-Is-Sailing chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Can I just tell you how much I absolutely adore you right now?
I can't even express to you how happy I was to read this story.
Dawson's Creek was very first fangirl obsession. I loved Pacey and Joey so much, I actually broke up with my boyfriend to find a real relationship like theirs.
Still to this day to I stand by the fact that Dawson's Creek will always be the best television show of all time.

The Hunger Games is the only other thing I found myself obsessing over aside from Dawson's Creek. When I eventually ran out of Dawson's Creek fanfictions because nobody writes them anymore, I was so depressed. I've been reading the Hunger Games fictions ever since, and it's been almost a year now.

This story.
This story had combined the two things I love the most in this world.
Pacey and Joey and Peeta and Katniss.

I love you so much for letting me have one last Dawson's Creek fanficton, even if it has a Hunger Games twist.

Fantastic. It merged the stories so well.

You should reconsider just stopping your story there. There is so much room for growth in this story! Introduce Gale! How does he feel about Peeta and Katniss together!?
There are so many possibilities, I'm going crazy over it!

Thank you again, so, so much.
I seriously love you and this story. chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Oh My God! I never drew a comparison between Katniss and Joey but now that you've written it I can't stop seeing it! I loved Dawson's Creek, especially since I rooted for Joey and Pacey and I got what I wanted in the end. I don't quite see Peeta as Pacey, though their family backgrounds would suggest they are very similar. I see Peeta as more forgiving to his family for their failings, mostly because Pacey was the blacksheep of the family whereas I feel in the Mellark family all the boys were treated badly by their mother. Either way this blew my mind because of the (now) so obvious comparison between Joey and Katniss.
PSdancer54 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
The ending of this was awesome!
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
"It may have been of the oral variety, but it was sex none the less, and that may not be a big deal to some people, but given the prior temperament of our rapport, paired with the exposition leading up to said dalliance, we are not such people." This line is the best! and Cato at the end lol!
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That was sweet and funny. I loved it!
BelovedPolarBear chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Love Katniss socking Cato one and Peeta calling her out. Cute and funny.
mrssherrange chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I missed this the first time around :( Great job :)
I-Say-Wicked chapter 2 . 2/10/2013