Reviews for Science vs Romance
mh21 chapter 1 . 2/21
This was adorable. Loved it!
Meli Lullaby chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
You should really continue this!
Prizz chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
This is amazing! Though the last part makes me wonder how Katniss cannot know of Peeta's crush. I know she blocks it out, but all those years and she didnt catch a hint? But that's okay. I can think of a valid reason or something. This story is adorable. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
dandelion66 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
vampire Peeta is so hot! but why the Effie part?
hoshiakari7 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Absolutely loved the mash-up of True Blood and Hunger Games, starring my OTP.
Fabulous job!
roseymama chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Vampires are solidly hit or miss for me. This was a hit.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Dumbest piece of shit I have read. If I could I would go back I time and never read it.
kamjam chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I love the idea of Peeta being a vampire, he sounds HOT! I enjoyed this and I am a bit sad to know there isn't a second part to this.
Space Oddlty chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I've gotta say, this is one of the best THG AU's I've ever read. I really enjoyed it; couldn't force myself to take a break. I loved how you wrote Katniss in this; even in a universe nothing like THG, her characterization was spot on. This was all kinds of great; so glad I stumbled upon it.
bestbigsis01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Too cute goodjob
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Omg, I love this story, it was so hot n enthralling! Love the HG, love True Blood, so this paring is perfection!
Allium Banner chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Loved this story! Vampire Peeta sounds hot!
Sabina Armani chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
So I found this late last night and couldn't resist some Everlark smut but I was genuinely intrigued! Science Vs Romance is definitely one of my favorites :)
Catokatnissfan27 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Update!:):) make this a story I love it!:):)
jewelpearl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013