Reviews for Assassins Among The Elements
SaucyHandles chapter 7 . 3/1
I'm not sure but I think this just became really stupid.
nanayoung chapter 1 . 2/2
I like the idea of this Naruto. He still has some of his skills, but isn't too overpowered. Despite this, he manages to become feared and respected anyway.

Why doesn't this have more reviews?
Moonlessnightofsweden chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Will naruto fall in love in this fanfiction
update chapter 33 . 8/4/2014
Korra sequel Naruto's grandson meets Korra becomes her bodyguard/lover
Shattering chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Little misunderstanding on your part, rasengan is pure chakra manipulation, so is surface walking such as water walking. If he can do the latter then rasengan isn't out of his reach too.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/13/2014
This is easily the best fanfic I have ever read. Legit, this is professional grade. Normally I don't like a story with a ton of OCs but you did a great job putting them into the story. Also, I loved how Naruto wasn't god-like and could wipe the world out with the flick of his wrist, most authors tend to make him way too powerful. All in all, its a shame this can't be published.
heavydestro chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
LMAO!
Rokudaime Raikage chapter 26 . 3/2/2014
Amazing story so far. I dont understand why you have so few reviews. In my opinion this story is better than Bodyguard of Azula, and deserves like 1k reviews. I hope you will continue this story (im not sure if it is finished yet haha) but great work man.
Maloko chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
I loved this chapter. This episode always rubbed me the wrong way, Katara tried to save people i get it, BUT IT FUCKING WAR! I'm glad you took a more realistic approach to how this would be handled. And you also showed Naruto's sadness at not being able to help. Perfect chapter no doubt.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Tyank you for the Red vs Blue reference
NinjaFang1331 chapter 33 . 1/6/2014
Nice job with the story.
Most Bodacious chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I like the story so far, but theres one thing you might want to advise. You have the water tribes mixed up. The southern tribe is where katara and sokka are from. The northern tribe is where the fire nation invade.
whiteabyss89 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
You stole this story. It ended 3 years ago by the original author
plums chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
I don't get it... All the stuff you've done / changed in this story... And right now your literally back on the canon train. Nothing has changed.

And you need to reveal the big reason for keeping Azula alive soon. You have your characters talk constantly about greater good and killing specific people and how it saves lives... How many lives will now be lost because Azula was kept alive?
The Lord of Shadow chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
So...if Zentrai (spelling?) doesn't have sex for 3 or more days, hell star making movie references?

Also, great story.