Reviews for Collection
yourawesome chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
Keep writing please :')
EaglefootMoonflightVipertail chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
Cute oneshot. Glad to see your still writing this. Keep it up! :)
Ennun chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
Awww asdfghjk That was so cute! XD
*fangirl squeak* Must be cute Allen Lou Fa I would really like to see a drawing of that scene! :D

Please write more, Fantasy-sensei! :D
EaglefootMoonflightVipertail chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
Great chapter! I can't remember if I reviewed or not last chapter but, you should continue! I love reading your oneshots. (I'm kinda in the same position, I haven't got any reviews either in a long time.) But if you really enjoy doing this oneshot project then keeping writing, even if there's barely any reviews. Keep up the good work! And have a great day! :)
Ennun chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
Please keep writing D:
I really like the stories you put here! I review too! : Don't stop
the midnight requiem chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
Hi!
So I happened to notice that you use the word "gender" for the type of fic you are writing. Gender is the sex of a person. I think the word you are looking for is "genre". Just thought I should let you know!
EaglefootMoonflightVipertail chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
I loved it. It was cute! :)
Ennun chapter 14 . 12/6/2012
D': so sad...
good job, as always.
EaglefootMoonflightVipertail chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
It was short but sweet. I loved it. Update soon! :)
Ennun chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
D: so sad...
EaglefootMoonflightVipertail chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
So cute! I don't why but, I love this paring! They look so cute together! Though I am more of a Lavi x Lenalee fan. Actually I can't even describe this is oneshot. This was the best oneshot I have read so far!

For ideas well...maybe a Reader x Character just for fun. I've read a few before, they seemed kinda hard to write though. You could try it if you want. Also there's one my other favs Lavi x Lou Fa or Allen x Lou Fa. (It's so funny cause Lavi's and Lou Fa's seiyuus are married.)

Others are Bak x Fou, Lavi x Chomesuke, (sorry if I spelled it wrong.) and Cross x Anita or Cross x Maria. Maybe even a Neah x Road (I liked that paring before the recent chapters.)

Well update soon! :)
EaglefootMoonflightVipertail chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Looks like Lavi's got competition. Nah, I'm joking. Pretty good chapter. Keep it up. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
i want to read lavi and mi
randa and kanda and miranda
Ennun chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
AWWWW Gawd! That was so cute! XD
Kya
I can't wait to read more!
Good job!
EaglefootMoonflightVipertail chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
That was so cute! My new favorite chapter! I love it! Lavi x Lenalee is the best! Can't wait for the next oneshot! :)