Reviews for Control
isha00 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This is so so so well written!
So natural, so true.. It portays their love and the anguish of their situation wonderfully.
I guess I just wanted to thank you for writing it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This is a beautiful written one-shot, yes they didn't dwell on it to much on the show, I guess because it was a comedy, I wish it wasn't Mondler facing this problem but one of the other couples instead and I like to think that in the long run Mondler had their happily ever after and did end up having a child of their own as Dr. Connolly alluded in his office. At least that is what I see after "Friends" ended.
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
God that was heartbreaking, we never saw much of their grief on the show but that was horrible perfect. Joey's sympathy at the beginning, and Chandler's guilt was spot-on, and I love the reflection on how Mondler first became friends.
matteney chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
God, this was soooo beautifully written! I can only imagine how Monica and Chandler must have felt after that episode since Friends is a comedy and didn't dwell on that subject for too long, but you found the right way to convey the hurt and despair they must have felt. I love that you named the story 'Control' and added that element of Monica losing control over something she actually cannot control; I never really thought about it that way.
Heartbreaking, but amazing writing!
Ricky chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I'm shaking my head at the awesomeness which is this fanfic'.
Lol, wonderful job conveying their sadness, and I really loved the Emma joke as well. Ha! Figures, Chandler would make a joke in a situation like that.
bnoelled16 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Aww :') so cute! Keep writing :)
Gabbergirl11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Awh this is so cute!(;3
Trude chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
beautiful
Cynthia Salander chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wonderful, wonderful! Beautiful, sad, but ending with an optimistic note. Loved it!
WendyCR72 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh, sure, make me cry, why don't you? Now I see the evil within you! :-P Seriously, though, this was beautiful. Sad and full of hurt, but beautiful. Keep writing these! Please?
dancer cherrybug chapter 1 . 10/2/2012