Reviews for Charmed
Pidanka chapter 11 . 7/9
I’m glad you started a sequel, even when it hasn’t been updated for ages.. Maybe one day.. :)
Five years since last update, and being a forever optimist I am still hoping for this wonderful story to be finished one day.
Pokey314 chapter 11 . 6/7
Please update. Please. It's so good and I loved the story. I really want to know what happens next. You have excellent characterization and brilliant ideas. Good job. Please don't stop writing.
Please, update this story. I so want to know what will happen next. Thanks.
OlllO chapter 11 . 5/15
Please update this!
I'M CRAVING AN UPDATE PLIZZ AS SOON AS POSIBLEEE
update woman!
I really hope you will continue this story. I know, it is probably a futile hope considering how long it has been since this story has been abandoned. Loved the prequel and liked how the sequel was coming along.
Waterbaby8391 chapter 11 . 3/24
I love this story and I'm sad that it's been so long without any updates! This is really great and I wish I could read more!
This is an amazing story! Please update it if you haven't lost the flame and/or the pre-typed chapters! I'm really enjoying it and really want more if you'll be so kind as to provide.
potterhead0427 chapter 11 . 1/8
Please continue this story, I sneak my phone into places to read this because I love it so much and I’m dying to know what happens next
Vidhi Desai chapter 11 . 12/19/2017
Why did you stop writing this amazing amazing story!? Please tell what happens next!
ady71 chapter 11 . 12/1/2017