Reviews for A Wisp, Dancing Brightly
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is really, unbelievably fabulous. I love Mackenzie's relationship with Jim, and this is pretty much what I think too. This is why I love this show, really. Very, very well done.
LavenderLimmerick chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
The lovliest Newsroom story I have read to date. You captured Mackenzie so perfectly, a carefully crafted examination of character without even leaning towards a characiture which I feel is so easy with her. This made my day and I just wanted to let you know... Amazing. I love the way you explained the delicate relationship of Jim and Mackenzie and I thought that the stabbing scene was just achingly beautiful, so heart wrenching but still authentic. Please continue to write for this fandom, your stories just make me sigh with amazement. As always, thank you for sharing.
millie.zhang chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
i love this thought " it's this one or no one, buddy."
Katycat1970 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Two stories from you today - fantastic!

I love this matey... I adore how you've written Mac so well in this piece... And, although it's about Mac & Jim's friendship, I love the little hints at relationship with Will...

"that their relationship, (he and I, us) was the only real relationship in her life. Like a wife referring idly to her husband when he's annoyed her – like you do when you're angry with the person you love, but still so very much in love with them" - this line describes them so well - brilliant...

Really enjoyed reading this - I hope you write more for us soon - it's fantastic...

Thanks for posting - Can't wait to read more when you can...
LoveMeryl chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Wow! This made me love Jim even more. Fabulous writing, please write more!

"God help Will McAvoy, is all Jim can think." I love this line!
Kronoskingofthemonkeypeople chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh am I happy that you've joined this fandom! This fic is just perfect. I mean really, the way you used Jim to get to the heart about all the reasons why Mac is such an amazing, whirlwind of a woman - you captured it all so brilliantly!

So now, according to rules that I just made up and have no authority on anything anywhere: in order to stay in this fandom you must write more! You're one hell of a writer so I really hope you stick with it!
Late-For-Dinner chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh my goodness! This was awesome! I just love how you've portrayed Jim, to be in absolute awe of Mac (which I personally believe he is). TOO CUTE! I love the hints towards Will and Mac as well. I hope you continue this, as I for one would love to read some more. :) x
lilacmermaid33 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Already reviewed this on LJ, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I hope we get more of Mac and Jim's relationship in season 2, and that it looks a lot like this.
tooemptyforyou chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow! That was so ... um, I can't quite find the right word. I love every single thing about this! You more than nailed every aspect of Mackenzie and I love the friendship between her and Jim.

Please tell me you're going to write more!
SerialStoryLover chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
OMG WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? We've all been slowly chipping away at this for a couple of months and then you just appear with this awesomeness? I actually don't know how I'm typing this since I think I melted into goop about 3 minutes ago! Please, please tell me that you have more of this up your sleeve because I don't think we can let you leave...and yes, I know I'm gushing, but this was ace: "Mackenzie's strength lies in her ability to convince people she's one way, without doing anything, and then completely blindsiding them with the other."

This is what is called "nailing it", my friend! Fab job :)
lauraaldridge chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Holy hell, I adore this! Please tell me you're planning to write more NEWSROOM fics? I think you've got a wonderful grasp on the characters and their relationships.
iworkwithpens chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love this! It totally described Mackenzie. While I love her and love to watch any scene she's in I sort of feel like she would be insanely exhausting to be around. Your story captures her craziness and why the people around her love her anyway.