Reviews for Will You Marry Me?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Love this! They are both so sweet. You are damn good writer
dearprouvaire chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This has to be one of THE cutest Jamto stories on here! Loved every bit of it! Great job! :) Thanks!
Monocerosik chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Ooooh, so sweet and beautiful and wow, I really really liked it, and I think I can't say more because my mind turned into happy fluffy puddle of warmth and joy. And don't forget about the smile splitting my face, of course. Soooo nice.
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I think I just melted inside. That was so sweet and not too mushy :) Just perfect!
mrs harkness j chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
love love love it plz write more like this its nice when jack and ianto just act like a normal couple and i love it plz write others i am dying to read them
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
... I think I just died. This was just so sweet. I could picture this very special moment between Jack and Ianto perfectly. Thank you for sharing such an amazing story.

Sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
What a lovely moment. I bet it goes into Ianto's ring.
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Awww! I've gone all mushy inside, that's so beautifully romantic! I hope Ianto makes sure to save lots of memories in that ring, I wish I had one )

The Asscher story is very moving, it's a miracle they were able to rebuild after losing so much to the horror of the camps.
Mickanella chapter 1 . 10/2/2012