Reviews for You Are In Me
K. A. Oceana chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This story is in violation of the FanFiction Rules and Guidelines. Please look at this excerpt from the rules:

"Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain."

This story contains copyrighted song lyrics from "You are In Me", thus breaking this guideline.

To fix this problem, you have two options:
*Delete this story and move it to a website that does allow copyrighted material in stories.
*Remove the song lyrics from this story. You may tell your readers in an author's note at the start/end of the story that you based this story on the song "You are In Me" if you wish.

If you do not fix this, your story might get reported. Please don't be afraid to PM me if you are in need of any assistance. Thanks.

writergirl64
Founder of Pen to Paper
Xmastreelites chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
These two lines are heaven: "...when he looks into my eyes… They're so simple, yet so special." and "He is so close, he is in me in every sense of it."
So hot but still very lyrical. I love this style. And I love the un-rushed feel of their lovemaking. Excellent.
maej26 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This seems like something you could really develop if you wanted to. I can feel how strong their connection is and it just makes me have so many questions about how they got to this place and why it's falling apart.
I enjoyed reading this very much.
(Didn't know that Iwan Rheon made music, will have to check out the song)