Reviews for Your Girlfriend, My Girlfriend, Our Girlfriend
Asshole Itachi and fangirl Sakura who doesn't hold him accountable for humiliating her in front of all her coworkers? Making breakfast and being hot doesn't excuse bad behavior. It's too bad, because this story is otherwise very well done. I can't read any more.
bagofpopcorn chapter 7 . 6/16
Good thing that wasn't a load bearing wall.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 23 . 4/8
Perfect gentleman. I love you more Itachi. I love you so much team 7 . Its so damn good.
Moose Voose chapter 23 . 1/1
Holy crap. This story was hysterically funny and brilliantly romantic. There were so, so many laugh out loud moments. And the plot wasn't too shabby either. Very, very entertaining and totally worth staying up until seven in the morning to read. ;)
black'nwhitepanda chapter 23 . 9/13/2015
So far, this would be the best chaptered ItaSaku I've read! I loved how the characters were portrayed; the plot and, some of the cliffhangers you put.

The main characters were not so annoying as other writers would put them... they have the right mix of character that ItaSaku pairing wasn't so hard to accept. In fact, I LOVE HOW YOU PUT THEM TOGETHER IN YOUR STORY! (Did I make sense? Haha)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/12/2015
Your story was so entertaining and enjoyable. Nice pacing, characters and plot. Your writing is fun to read, fresh and upbeat. Love the pairing too. And certainly love the non massacre itachi.
pyro-rocketeer chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
LMAO i think I died of laughter reading this chapter. Suprise funeral, oh god funeral cake.
kittykitty34 chapter 23 . 8/1/2015
I fucking love this story! Its amazing! I love everything about it! Top 2!
It has everything what a story should need! I love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
Talk bout a twist, I'm having a blast reading this!
All I can say is chapter 23 . 4/7/2015
;D
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 16 . 2/1/2015
You know, that's what I like about you. You write some of a fic then if you leave it you write the rest of it in the gap. Then when you reappear you post the rest of the chapters quickly to finish it. Does that even make sense? And did I say before that you are my favourite author? :-D
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Hey, don't knock yourself, cliffhangers are great.
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
I've always wondered what it would be like to walk in on your own funeral. Now I know!
darkredmacabre chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Wait wait 'ignorant to the impact of her words?' Explain please!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
You want a suprise wedding? What if the guy who shows up is your random stalker, or if he does a really cheapshot wedding while drunk, or iff you're kidnapped and fred to get married...sorry, my imaginaton runs away with me. Im usually into more seious naruto stories, i never read humer. but this is wierdly good. i dont wanna read it...at the same time i really do wanna reads it. i wanna find out HOW itachi and sakura get toegther.

by the way ITACHI IS A DOUCHBAG EVIL EVIL EVIL PERSON!