Reviews for Your Girlfriend, My Girlfriend, Our Girlfriend
black'nwhitepanda chapter 23 . 9/13
So far, this would be the best chaptered ItaSaku I've read! I loved how the characters were portrayed; the plot and, some of the cliffhangers you put.

The main characters were not so annoying as other writers would put them... they have the right mix of character that ItaSaku pairing wasn't so hard to accept. In fact, I LOVE HOW YOU PUT THEM TOGETHER IN YOUR STORY! (Did I make sense? Haha)
Your story was so entertaining and enjoyable. Nice pacing, characters and plot. Your writing is fun to read, fresh and upbeat. Love the pairing too. And certainly love the non massacre itachi.
pyro-rocketeer chapter 4 . 9/5
LMAO i think I died of laughter reading this chapter. Suprise funeral, oh god funeral cake.
kittykitty34 chapter 23 . 8/1
I fucking love this story! Its amazing! I love everything about it! Top 2!
It has everything what a story should need! I love it!
Talk bout a twist, I'm having a blast reading this!
All I can say is chapter 23 . 4/7
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 16 . 2/1
You know, that's what I like about you. You write some of a fic then if you leave it you write the rest of it in the gap. Then when you reappear you post the rest of the chapters quickly to finish it. Does that even make sense? And did I say before that you are my favourite author? :-D
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 6 . 2/1
Hey, don't knock yourself, cliffhangers are great.
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 4 . 2/1
I've always wondered what it would be like to walk in on your own funeral. Now I know!
darkredmacabre chapter 7 . 1/15
Wait wait 'ignorant to the impact of her words?' Explain please!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
You want a suprise wedding? What if the guy who shows up is your random stalker, or if he does a really cheapshot wedding while drunk, or iff you're kidnapped and fred to get married...sorry, my imaginaton runs away with me. Im usually into more seious naruto stories, i never read humer. but this is wierdly good. i dont wanna read the same time i really do wanna reads it. i wanna find out HOW itachi and sakura get toegther.

Neko-Tenchi chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
He's freaking EVIL!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
i really hope itachi is at least a little in character...and he doesnt kill sakura
Mira Carnahan chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Your Ino is annoying.
elvarne chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
I love the scene in the house!
I love to see Itachi being all nice and sweet to Sakura
I love love it so much :D