Reviews for Your Girlfriend, My Girlfriend, Our Girlfriend
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 22 . 4/29
I saw only two of your stories and I just have to ask. Why are you hating Sakura so much?

She is always outsmarted, always the only one disrespected, never the one with good come back for people who humiliated and disrespespected her, its only she who is always in the wrong end of your... very special humor. And your Sakura have no selfrespect... have terrible friends (no, their jokes were not funny). This is not funny and way too close to character bashing

You have amazing writing skill, but you are killing every wish to see next after yet another Sakuras humiliation.

And I really want the 1st person who made Sakura talk with her Inner to suffer.
LulaIsRafiki chapter 23 . 2/27
Your writing style is fantastic! I love the character portrayal, and damn I wanted to read what happened after that end, directly after ;)
I really really really love this story. Theres only one thing I dislike about it and it shows up a lot. Please stop using astricks to show Inner Sakura is talking, use bolded font. Literally annoys the shit out of me to the point where I skip all the parts Inner is talking in. Thanks and great story!
Lilc77 chapter 22 . 11/28/2016
Hi! First of all, even though I'm about 3-4yrs late after you've completed this story, I want to commend you on finishing this great story and that I literally just binged read this and loved it! You have talent as a writer and hope that you do write the sequel and the Shisui side story. I am looking forward to reading both if you ever get around to writing them or if you don't, hope that you would share your thoughts & HCs about them anyways as I would really be glad to hear them. That being said, the reason that I just happen to stumble upon your writing is that I am fairly new to the Naruto fandom. I binged watch Naruto just to see what the fuss was about and ended up being hooked on it. I love the fact that Sakura ended up with Sasuke even though haters hate on the couple. I think they deserve each other. That being said, I also love the ItaSaku ship...obviously. I think they also make a lovely couple as you so well described.

Here's my thoughts on your story:

Characterization - I love how you portrayed your characters as well as their relationships & interactions to each other. You mostly stayed true to canon but added your own twist to their personalities.
- I love how Sasuke is very protective of Sakura and how less of an asshole he is to Sakura and Naruto as well. I love that you left his feelings for Sakura as a love for his Teammate/friend but might be a possibility of being more on his part. I only wish that you showed a little bit of how Sakura and Sasuke resolved their issue about him feeling betrayed by her after finding out her engagement to his brother...and how he feels about them actually dating (Is there a little jealousy, betrayal, resentment, acceptance, what?)
- Sakura: I'm so proud of your portrayal of her. Great job! *claps* Bravo! Finally, someone did her justice without making her seem too much of a Wonder Woman that she doesn't need anyone. You made her strong but have her vulnerabilities which we all have in real life so kudos to making her an actual person.
- Itachi: I'm in love with him too! 3 XD. Kudos! Love your description of him physically & personality.
- Shisui: Thank you for him 3. He so doesn't get mention enough! That being said, I love your portrayal of his sexy, flirty ways and yet so kind, friendly, and a badass Jonin - only problem I have is that I was kinda hoping that he was just joking about being a total playboy...I can see him being a flirt but sleeping with 100 women and being a total playboy is kinda a turn off. Eww... I thought that the playboy act was just a front to help Ita spy on his brother & his GFs. But I'm hoping to see him eventually evolve. I would still very much love to read his side story and especially where he involved Itachi as an ex-boyfriend...ha ha. Also, I love it when he called Sakura kitten..it's cute. Would've loved to see how their slumber party went though, maybe you could include that in your side story? ;-D
- Naruto: Love him! So canon. Well done!
- Mikoto/Fugaku: I love that you included them. I love Mikoto's relationship with Sakura and how she adores her. We need to see more Mikoto like yours. Fugaku, I like how he's not too stoic & emotionless even though he didn't really speak.
- Madara: Love your description & your portrayal of him. Not too much and not too evil as much as his intentions really are
- Others: Inner Skura was a bit annoying & a downer but I am so with her when it came to her thoughts about Itachi ;-D. Poor Sakura, how is she still sane with that crazy Inner. Lee & Guy - loved them! Need to see more of them! Neji & Genma - aww...so over protective...need to see more of these guys just b/c they're hot & I love them..hehe. Ino - a little too self-absorbed but has good intentions and a little Sasuke-crazed but I can get with it. Love the little Shisui/Ino interaction even though I wouldn't ship them. Karin - glad how she ended up; don't like the homewrecker...sorry. Sai - I wish you would've included him. I know Sasuke never left but Sai could've been a transfer under Ita's command. Just would've loved to see your version of his personality and interactions. Akatsuki Members - hopefully we get to see more of them in a sequel? XD Would love to see their individual personalities especially Sasori and Tobi. Speaking of...where is Obito? You forgot Obito & Rin! Need to see them next time. Love the Sanins even the creepy Orochimaru.

Story - Very engaging and didn't drag with unnecessary scenes and info. Your plots and twists were surprising and unexpected. Writing flowed well. Dialogue felt true to character. Overall, very well written. I love ItaSaku's relationship - very well developed & not rushed at all. Great job!

That's the jist of my review...sorry if it's too long. I love this story and looking forward to a sequel and the Shisui side story. Also, you're a talented writer so from one writer to another, keep on writing! Never stop
Andywookie chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
Duuuude this was great! Loved it and laughed a lot. Great job with the annoying inner Sakura!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2016
Asshole Itachi and fangirl Sakura who doesn't hold him accountable for humiliating her in front of all her coworkers? Making breakfast and being hot doesn't excuse bad behavior. It's too bad, because this story is otherwise very well done. I can't read any more.
bagofpopcorn chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
Good thing that wasn't a load bearing wall.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 23 . 4/8/2016
Perfect gentleman. I love you more Itachi. I love you so much team 7 . Its so damn good.
Moose Voose chapter 23 . 1/1/2016
Holy crap. This story was hysterically funny and brilliantly romantic. There were so, so many laugh out loud moments. And the plot wasn't too shabby either. Very, very entertaining and totally worth staying up until seven in the morning to read. ;)
black'nwhitepanda chapter 23 . 9/13/2015
So far, this would be the best chaptered ItaSaku I've read! I loved how the characters were portrayed; the plot and, some of the cliffhangers you put.

The main characters were not so annoying as other writers would put them... they have the right mix of character that ItaSaku pairing wasn't so hard to accept. In fact, I LOVE HOW YOU PUT THEM TOGETHER IN YOUR STORY! (Did I make sense? Haha)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/12/2015
Your story was so entertaining and enjoyable. Nice pacing, characters and plot. Your writing is fun to read, fresh and upbeat. Love the pairing too. And certainly love the non massacre itachi.
pyro-rocketeer chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
LMAO i think I died of laughter reading this chapter. Suprise funeral, oh god funeral cake.
kittykitty34 chapter 23 . 8/1/2015
I fucking love this story! Its amazing! I love everything about it! Top 2!
It has everything what a story should need! I love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
Talk bout a twist, I'm having a blast reading this!
All I can say is chapter 23 . 4/7/2015