Reviews for Princess Charming
tsha browne chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
omg...i love this ...they have chemistry...you should make more like this
LookingForMissWrite chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
I absolutely loved it! It's so amazing, and you're a wonderful writer! This is really good, was so disappointed when I realised there was only four chapters but so amazed that you even wrote this at all! In a good way of course! One of my favourite fanfictions, it's so beautifully written! Good job.
adamclark83 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
This is great. Watching the movie, it does look like Miss Privet may have feelings for Blair so the scenes in this with the two gently kissing is great. Hope there's more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Loved the story. However do you think you could ever make a extended version this fanfiction ?
(Meaning more than 4 chapters :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
So sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
YES! I've been looking for this and it's every bit as good as I remember it.
79029165620yana chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
OMG, I am no longer hoped to find anything about my favorite couple. Frankly, I thought that I one love this OTP, but fortunately, that's not it. Awesome fanfic, events so colorful and believable are described, and after reading your fanfic indeed it seems that they really kissed each other. I just wanna to say "thank you" for this four charters of my happiness. :D And I would die of happiness, if you will write something else about them. Have a good day)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I meant eek not week
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Week I'm running out of adjectives just a perfect tone
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Perfect follow up I forgot to mention on my review of the last chapter but I like how in character they are I'm glad your tackling all the scenes from the on top of the world montage
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Though I do not personally ship this couple have to admit tis was very well written and sweet
Ensure chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
I got the feels! And it's killed me twice with all the goodness. :D
luvinbitchez25 chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Amazing!
DauntlessNerd chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
This is one of my favourite fanfics! Blair x Privet is my OTP, I'm so glad it's not just me. I also caught glimpses of that pairing in the movie. There's so much tension between them and in the song "On Top of the World" when Miss Privet tutors Blair, the chemistry is undeniable.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Sirenaka, I think you're right. Here is my evidence:
-In the movie, Blair x Nicholas is obvious, but they only meet twice. Usually, Barbie's "prince" is shown loads and she's always talking/thinking about him. Nicholas's character seems rushed and last-minute. -Miss Privet, on the other hand, gets to know Blair very well and there is definitely chemistry between them.
-She's unusually young and beautiful for a headmistress.
-There's also the scene where Miss Privet is outside Blair's room and hears her talk about Emily. That would be perfect for hinting at Blair x Miss Privet.
-When Blair looks at the picture of the young Queen Isabella, she makes a big deal of saying "age 18", which strongly implies Blair is 18 and a relationship with someone older would be legal.
-In the credits, the first voice actor mentioned is Blair's, the second is Miss Privet! You would expect it to be someone more major like Emily's or Delancy's voice actor.
They probably decided a relationship between teacher and student would be inappropriate for a U film so they plucked Prince Nicholas out of nowhere and put him with Blair.
Need I say any more?