Reviews for Princess Charming
So sweet.
YES! I've been looking for this and it's every bit as good as I remember it.
79029165620yana chapter 4 . 1/6
OMG, I am no longer hoped to find anything about my favorite couple. Frankly, I thought that I one love this OTP, but fortunately, that's not it. Awesome fanfic, events so colorful and believable are described, and after reading your fanfic indeed it seems that they really kissed each other. I just wanna to say "thank you" for this four charters of my happiness. :D And I would die of happiness, if you will write something else about them. Have a good day)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I meant eek not week
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Week I'm running out of adjectives just a perfect tone
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Perfect follow up I forgot to mention on my review of the last chapter but I like how in character they are I'm glad your tackling all the scenes from the on top of the world montage
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Though I do not personally ship this couple have to admit tis was very well written and sweet
Ensure chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
I got the feels! And it's killed me twice with all the goodness. :D
luvinbitchez25 chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Amazing!
DauntlessNerd chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
This is one of my favourite fanfics! Blair x Privet is my OTP, I'm so glad it's not just me. I also caught glimpses of that pairing in the movie. There's so much tension between them and in the song "On Top of the World" when Miss Privet tutors Blair, the chemistry is undeniable.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Sirenaka, I think you're right. Here is my evidence:
-In the movie, Blair x Nicholas is obvious, but they only meet twice. Usually, Barbie's "prince" is shown loads and she's always talking/thinking about him. Nicholas's character seems rushed and last-minute. -Miss Privet, on the other hand, gets to know Blair very well and there is definitely chemistry between them.
-She's unusually young and beautiful for a headmistress.
-There's also the scene where Miss Privet is outside Blair's room and hears her talk about Emily. That would be perfect for hinting at Blair x Miss Privet.
-When Blair looks at the picture of the young Queen Isabella, she makes a big deal of saying "age 18", which strongly implies Blair is 18 and a relationship with someone older would be legal.
-In the credits, the first voice actor mentioned is Blair's, the second is Miss Privet! You would expect it to be someone more major like Emily's or Delancy's voice actor.
They probably decided a relationship between teacher and student would be inappropriate for a U film so they plucked Prince Nicholas out of nowhere and put him with Blair.
Need I say any more?
Frosty chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I hate it when people writing about two of the same sex dating!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Well I'm surprised to find this one, but not that I don't like it, quite opposite.
And to add, they're actually cute together. Thank you for writing this, I'd love to read more of them. I hope you'll write more of their story.
your girlfriend chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
i love you. Meet me at thr eastearn hills mall tomorrow. thhen i will kiss you on the lips
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2013