Reviews for Princess Charming
Sarah C.E Cullen chapter 4 . 7/19
Love it I wish people would write more stories like this!
Regina queen chapter 1 . 7/18
I like it , it's really good
Regina queen chapter 4 . 7/17
You should make more chapters, it's really good
Phoenix900 chapter 4 . 3/15
I love it!
Headmistress Privet and Blair are a good match! You should make a sequel!
tsha browne chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
omg...i love this ...they have chemistry...you should make more like this
LookingForMissWrite chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
I absolutely loved it! It's so amazing, and you're a wonderful writer! This is really good, was so disappointed when I realised there was only four chapters but so amazed that you even wrote this at all! In a good way of course! One of my favourite fanfictions, it's so beautifully written! Good job.
adamclark83 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
This is great. Watching the movie, it does look like Miss Privet may have feelings for Blair so the scenes in this with the two gently kissing is great. Hope there's more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Loved the story. However do you think you could ever make a extended version this fanfiction ?
(Meaning more than 4 chapters :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
So sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
YES! I've been looking for this and it's every bit as good as I remember it.
79029165620yana chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
OMG, I am no longer hoped to find anything about my favorite couple. Frankly, I thought that I one love this OTP, but fortunately, that's not it. Awesome fanfic, events so colorful and believable are described, and after reading your fanfic indeed it seems that they really kissed each other. I just wanna to say "thank you" for this four charters of my happiness. :D And I would die of happiness, if you will write something else about them. Have a good day)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
I meant eek not week
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Week I'm running out of adjectives just a perfect tone
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Perfect follow up I forgot to mention on my review of the last chapter but I like how in character they are I'm glad your tackling all the scenes from the on top of the world montage
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Though I do not personally ship this couple have to admit tis was very well written and sweet