Reviews for When the sun comes up, a new day begins
Jissy2013 chapter 19 . 5/23
love it
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 19 . 5/8
Amazing love story and even though Odin like to interfere too much I was glad to see a story where he cared. TDW broke my heart with Odin's heartless treatment of Loki. The Odin in TDW was unredeemable so overjoyed to see Odin be a father, even if a seriously flawed one, that loved Loki.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
yay _
Haneko Takahashi chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
i still prefer LokixTony (Seme!Loki x Uke!Tony) but hey, good one ;)
EemsTheDork chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg Holy craap. Im so lucky that i didnt finish reading this in science. i would have gotton in sooo much trouble. I practically Shrieked with happiness.
SophiaGrey chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
Excellent story!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
I loved this story !
MagicandRomance chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Love Love Love
AkiraNatsume chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
Muahahahaha. I like this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Great story, I'd just be careful with the details. For example, it's Burberry, not Burberrys. Also, Burberry only carried one brand, their own. I think you meant to say styles. Other than that, I like the story line, but I hope Loki regains his normal appearance soon :D
DecadentGrrrl chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
Aww! This fic was ADORABLE. Definitely more lovey-dovey than most of the fics I follow, but somehow this worked.
Great job. Fixin' to go read the sequel now :D
Aralas Baggins chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Aaww so romantic, made me cry like a baby!
CARRIE K chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
Nobodi chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
You are in dire need of a beta reader and editor.
NinjaCookieXD chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
This story was so cute :3 cant wait to
go read the sequel ;D i love the fact that they got dogs and i loved the wedding song choises, good ideas ;) (especially the Adam Lambert song, it does actually fit Tony and Loki's relationship :) )