Reviews for Harry Potter and the Escape to New York
Bronze chapter 15 . 3/4
that sounds like Dumby all over! I do not believe he is anything but self-serving, lying and untrustworthy person. Even in JKR's books he was less then honest with Harry. In most fanfics he's someone to be rid of first, last and always. He's always running his own little program and you're either with him or against him. Even if you're with him there are levels to it. Low and he'll send you on a mission to die. Long time ally andhe'll srt you up to take riches from a rich Half-Blood or even better, Muggleborn. All for his Greater Good. So I say let's introduce him to a high powered rifle round and watch the fun.
vysirez chapter 29 . 3/4
I have finished chapter 29 and I have to say I'm confused about whole proposal bit. Both Harry and Hermione are Lords/Ladies and Heads of Households, there has been no indications as to which has precedence, and even if Potter took precedence over Black, I don't see why Hermoine would care.

Do Head's of house not marry? They only take consorts or something? A consort implies a lesser position. Generally you only see the term with a reigning monarch, or sometimes used with some of the harem fics to indicate a lesser or secondary spouse. I'm also confused as to why she had to hint things, would magic strike them down if she stated the reasons clearly? So for some unknown reason Hermione can't marry Harry, but she can take him for consort? And the same thing applies to Fleur? Is this something explained in a later chapter, because I'm completely confused to the point.
Bronze chapter 14 . 3/2
It comes as no surprise to me that a lot of the magical world doesn't think Dumby is the rebirth of Merlin. Dumby is as much to blame for all the troubles in Britain as most of the other Pure Bloods only more so. As the leader of magical Britain's legal ruling body it was his responsibility to see that laws were enforce equally. Which he failed to do. So is it any wonder why other nations do not worship Dumby?
Bronze chapter 13 . 3/2
While I can correct SOME grammar issues SOME of the time, DON'T ask for any help min spelling! The grammar I get simply from how I speak. If it doesn't make sense saying it, why write it that way? Now this story is very interesting. You can imagine how Dumby is going to react once he learns Harry's alive. That makes the story very worth reading to see if I'm right. Thank you for writing and please continue to.
Bronze chapter 12 . 3/1
By the time Harry returns to Britain poor Dumby won't have anything to teach him! Nor will he be able to manipulate him. That'll upset Dumby greatly. After all, how can the great Dumby manipulate Harry if the young manis already so far beyond anything that Dumby expects?
Bronze chapter 11 . 2/28
Harry's getting training from the Goblins?! Oh, that's really going to piss off the British magical community! Not only did he flee to America at age 9 but he learned to do magic the Goblin way?! Dumby'll shite Dragons over that! It's bad enough that he didn't get to warp Harry into being his puppet but now he's Goblin trained?! Unthinkable! I love it!I fully approve of Harry and Fleur relationship. And I can guess who his second wife'll be. One Hermione Granger.
Bronze chapter 10 . 2/28
Oh this is getting better and better! If or when Harry faces Dumbles he'll be better prepared for him and his own person. Dumbles won't like that but that's his problem. Frankly I'd rather see Dumbles fight it out with Voldie and hopefully kill each other off. A mutual take out would leave Harry safe from both morons!
Br4onze chapter 9 . 2/28
It took me a while to find this story again. I think I lost it when my computer rebooted some weeks back. Now I get the pleasure of finishing it. And I do mean pleasure. It is very well written and paced. It also has the honor of showing Dumbledore as he truly is. Once I finish this I'll look at what others you've written to see if I wish to read them as well.
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/17
Hermione is going to meet the boy who lived at university. If she recognizes him for who he truly is and can get him to the Goblins, he'll be swimming in gold! I hope by the end that Dumb-Dumb is out of the picture and Harry and Hermione marry.
Bronze chapter 7 . 2/17
Too bad you can't just kill him off like you did Sirius Black. If anyone deserves it Dumb-Dumb does. He set things in motion that he didn't know the full extent of and yet nobody holds him responsible for it. Blood magic is suppose to be illegal but he does it and the Ministry just looks the other way. Is it any wonder that magical Britain is going down hill without any brakes?
Bronze chapter 6 . 2/17
Of course Fudge was never interested in Justice. All he cares about in good press. That is yet another reason their world is failing. They never innovate, just stagnate. And if Dumb-Dumb ever becomes the one in charge of their world, they'll quickly go the way of the Dinosaurs. Unless the Goblins can pull off a miracle and pull their collective heads out into the daylight and fresh air.
Bronze chapter 5 . 2/17
Too old, too stupid and too set in his ways to do that world any good! He'll be the downfall of Wizarding Britain. It is my belief that he holds Lilly's marriage to James Potter against Harry. He planned to marry her off as a second wife to the Greengrass's to strengthen magic in the Pure Blood families lines. But when she went and married James, she put a crimp inn his plans. Now when Harry does attend Hogwarts, he'll be anything but Dumb-Dumb's pawn. Dumb-Dumb isn't counting on that.
Bronze chapter 4 . 2/17
Like I wrote last chapter, too old, too stupid and too meddlesome to stay Headmaster of Hogwarts! His idea of the Greater Good will lead only to the end of magical Britain. time to put the old fool down.
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/17
Harry's getting in deeper and deeper with these people and the love is getting stronger and stronger as well. Then his being able to tell a pregnancy at such an early stage is going to have these people fighting Dumb-Dumb for him. It's obvious that Dumb-dumb knows something went wrong at the Dursley's but not the what. I truly doubt that he'd even care if he learned about all the abuse Harry suffered at the hands of Vernnon and Dudley! Harry eas place with the Dursley's at one year of age and left on his own at nine or ten. In all that time Dumb-Dumb never checked up on him and thinks that he's a concerned guardian? In a pig's eye! Therre should be a Dementor's Kiss awaiting him long before Harry was of school age.
Bronze chapter 2 . 2/17
Stumblebum would have a fit if he knew Harry was in a truly loving place! Dumb-Dumb MUST be going positively stupid if he truly believes that Harry is love by his supposed relatives! In all the years Harry attended Hogwarts school of Wizarding and Witchcraft NONE of the teachers nor Madam Poppy ever did anything about his abused condition. That just shows that Dumb-Dumb is too far gone to be running anything. It's long past time he was retired to a retirement home with his magic cube bound. Erasing what little mind he's got would be a big plus too.
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »