Reviews for Harry Potter and the Escape to New York
Red Death chapter 7 . 9/21
I hope you come back to this story someday. I'm enjoying it immensely!
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 35 . 9/19
Hi, just finished reading and noticed that this hasn't been updated in years... Any chance you will update?
cos2bh chapter 35 . 9/13
Hi
Please complete the fic.
Regards.
Fick Chick chapter 35 . 9/10
I have liked this so far & hope you'll eventually finish it.
Fick Chick chapter 24 . 9/10
I don't understand why they didn't delay their controlled press release until after Harry's OWLS or even until after the wedding since they controlled the timing.
Nancy chapter 35 . 9/2
When
Kiku.123 chapter 17 . 8/19
"Granger-Potter" was a great suprise! Well done.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 8/4
Dumbledore reminds me of Obama. Let's all do Common Core where all you learn is black people and how the white people are all so mean! Those icky picky white people!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/4
It's almost totally silly the wizards would to go such great lengths to hide their magic as most muggles would care less actually. In fact with the media lying in the public's face expecting us to be dumb they could literally say pigs could fly and most american's would push the *stupid retard* button and go along with it.

The real danger is the Agenda 21 rich 10 percent people finding out and manipulating things so it will be one corporation/one political party the Government Party to run it.

Many jobs will not even hire you unless you fit certain criteria regardless of your merit.

Like let's say you want to be a train engineer and work on a company railroad.

You could have all the knowledge of the world. Have the secrets to cure cancer. Bring about alternate energy for the common public but if you are not feminist and/or transgender you will not be hired for the job and they will hire some bozo who really doesn't give a flying fuck about train safety but cheats to pass.

Doesn't matter that you have passed all the railroad safety training with flying colors because you love the job so much.

Your best bet would be to volunteer on a heritage railway museum.
Finish it!
monbade chapter 35 . 7/5
hmmm looks for those final chapters you promised.
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 6/5
This is good,but I think I just don't care for the beauty and the Beast side as much as I thought I would. If that's your cup of tea, this seems well put together. Maybe I'll come back when I feel more open to new things
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 6/5
The crossover aspect is gonna give me a headache as I don't know the storyline solidly, but it seems to have a fairly seamless link so far
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 6/5
This is an interesting premise so far. I like how you use Dumbass's thoughts to show his madness/method. I liked your explaining away of the "abuse" as discipline in his mind and that Arabella was exaggerating. The only issue is that Arabella is old herself and would consider the same things to be abuse as Dumbledore. That's about the only hiccup I see. First person points of view can be awkward, so it'll be interesting to see if you bounce or not. Onward!
I had high hopes for this bit when you kill off Sirius?
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »