Reviews for Harry Potter and the Escape to New York
Romily chapter 35 . 7/5
Will the sentencing and epilogue ever be posted? It's sad to find this story abandoned so close to the end.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 33 . 6/18
I understand Dumbledore's explanation of his "plans", especially since that's supposedly exactly how it happened in canon, but I just don't understand how it could have possibly WORKED to begin with. Not only does the creation of a horcrux require one to murder someone to damage their soul enough to break a piece of it off, but there is a ritual/spell that has to be used BEFORE said murder in order to actually break a piece off and store it in an object; I'm fully under the belief that the only reason the soul parasite broke off the main soul and latched onto Harry in the first place when his body was destroyed was because Voldemort's soul was already highly unstable due to having already made several horcruxes previously AND being personally responsible for Spirits only knows how many murders. There's no way simply having his blood used in Voldemort's resurrection ritual should have had any impact on Harry's soul. Plus, if Voldemort WAS Harry's Horcrux, shouldn't HE have been in as much pain as Harry was anytime they came near each other?
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 25 . 6/17
I don't believe he's inherently evil. I just believe he's 150 effing years old and has gone completely and totally SENILE.
ironboy32 chapter 35 . 5/21
FUCK! SERIOUSLY? LEAVING IT UNFINISHED BY LIKE 3 CHAPTERS? DAMMIT!
daisycb chapter 35 . 4/14
I hope you will consider finishing this
Harriverse chapter 35 . 4/2
Yes, he is nuttier than a fruitcake. What are we going to do since fruitcake has so gone out of style? This is a great ending as in hoist by his own petard. Another out of date phrase. A great blending of two different story lines.
daled73 chapter 35 . 3/23
Well, as a period of over two years has passed since this "almost finished" story has seen an update I have good reason to winder if it ever will. You have spun a good yarn, not entirely original, but nothing in the fan fic universe is, for the most part. As for thanking your audience for their patience, I really doubt many are being patient ... we sinply have not choice but to wait, with hope or without it.
Tsamoka chapter 35 . 2/8
I would have loved to have seen Dumb-as-a-door get a high-velocity "F-YOU!" through the head, but oh well. With over 3/4 of a million (O_O) Harry Potter fics on this site alone, I'm sure I can find it somewhere. Love the story so far. Keep up the good work! :)
mckertis chapter 24 . 2/8
"civil rights respecting country" Bwahahahaha !
Ah, yes, i remember 9/11...great show, very good TV moment.
mckertis chapter 19 . 2/8
So, Hermione is literally stealing inheritance money from an orphan using a legal loophole...and everyone is fine with it. Yeeeeahhh...very iffy.
diamondrose57 chapter 35 . 2/6
Oh you were so close to the end.
Lola chapter 6 . 1/26
Noooo! You killed sirius
SortingHat chapter 10 . 1/21
The only thing I flame is NYC which is now a breeding ground for criminals that scares away most tourists who want nothing to do with it.
SortingHat chapter 9 . 1/21
NYC was the best in the 90s when they had a Republican that actually was real and cleaned up crime the best it could and crime was at an unusual *low* with mostly petty stuff nothing real serious. Even with 9/11 NYC up till the economy recession was still a fun place to visit and was livable by the middle class like the Grangers.

I think they would be upper reaches of middle class but just below the *rich* spectrum.

Those were great time to be a tourist and nobody had to modify bathrooms to appeal to a minority or be *wheelchair* compliant screwing businesses around.

Gosh I wonder what wheelchair people did for most of US History as wheelchairs are an old invention. The only thing newer is motorized ones.

Now with all our jobs gone by both parties NYC in particular has your rich gated community style snobs who all own the most expensive Apple or adore Windows 10 just because it's the latest instead of understanding backwards compatibility issues and spying problems.

Then on the slum side you have the extreme poor who not only not care about making a living but wants others to do the work for them so live off of people's dime and plays the *victim* card for free treats.

They all own Android phones and have never seen a computer in their life except to do school work and count the chickens on Reader Rabbit when they were a kid.

"Bawk!" Please count the chickens you see on the screen. 1 2 3. YOU GOT IT RIGHT! GOOD FOR YOU! *Egg comes out as prize*

Actually I don't think Reader Rabbit even had prizes if you got an answer right yet schools insisted on that being the only education game for a long time.

There are some interesting articles about the death of Educational Games which some of them actually were interesting concepts or were really fun to play but schools didn't really endorse them.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 1/21
Harry hiding his abilities to anyone but himself is like snuffing his own light out. Did any of you ever listen to the old Christian song about lighting a candle and letting it shine?

That's what it was called. "I'm gonna let it shine" I think that's what it was called.

All it does is make the global cartels more powerful and kill independent nations wealth and abilities to be independent.

GO TRUMP! He is blowing the TRUMPet now.
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »