Reviews for A Grim Tale of Reapers
Drunk Hollow chapter 34 . 12/12/2016
Tonight... Someone (or many) dies (die)! Muahahaha!
Tomon chapter 34 . 12/9/2016
Good chapter, I enjoyed this one even without any action happening.
TheWolf87 chapter 34 . 12/7/2016
Powerful scene with Masaki and Isshin. Hopefully, somehow they can reconnect.
Katkiller-V chapter 34 . 12/7/2016
Good to see that this story is still alive. Looking forwards to the fighting, and i liked that you didnt just have masaki forgive him in some cliched way.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
heh yeah that's got to be a bit funny for all the hollows their king top of the heap the ones that actually gives them even a semblance of a purpose of something to DO to actually give them even an anmials hierarchy gets... toppled.
and not in a big epic way of he got beaten and slain but more in an AIzen is to annoying to fight and I'm not going centuries being paranoid that I got him through the illusions so whatever, retirement! lol.

So Stark who was dealing with far to much personal issues is unbothered, Harribell is a little miffed at the denying of her chance but GRATEFULL that someone gave them SOMETHING... Ulliqora was trying to find his vasto lorde purpose but got hijacked by Aizen , while Yammy could be powerful but take so much PREP TIME to be a threat that Aizen given the same amount of time could turn things to HELL.
probably literally.
and everyone else wasent a Lord Hollow level yet! Nel got lost, while Nnitora with his death wish is at the precipice but not interested in going FURTHER...
leaving pretty much only good ol Grim jow for natural growth.
and our pink haired wacko.

which considering those two plus Ulliqora got the most screen time of the vizards... well.

fun stuff! destabilizging Grimjows power base while using him for a useful function and get the kittys attention focused ELSEWHERE.

anyway.
Yuzu! great stuff. feels like a hilarious spiritual divorce considering DEATH but that is a bit of what it is. and handled the interaction as well it could go, fun times with Isshin as a dynamic, which if Hitsugyia gets dragged into town and becomes friends with Karin but both parents are self imiaging way to much onto what it is, which it could eventually BE would be hilarious.

but the divorce route... I know where those go? but your handiling well so... yeah.
even if I'm not sure its a interesting dynamic your going for with isshin bring Soi fung for her own good with Yourichi, but bad considering the baggage...
but Nemu. murder. pitiable girl but so much a creature of her father... then again independence? but...
course Uncle Kisuke...

lol Uncle Kisuke.
almost to BOTH of them, he was a member fo the stealth divisions long before Soi Fung, making her once his subordinate hierarchy wise but once also captain but... wow.
love isshin bring abounch of fires to gasoline in the interest of therapy.

anyway! Orohime is delightfully charming in how she handled that even if she feels a lot more confident In her self in a not Orohime way? like... I hestitate for it but more western or?
I think I need to reread to get back into the flow!
but Ichigo having issues about the odd stark double equivalent of the gotei 13 should be interesting. even if it will fall flat kind of like the Xcution a risk itself, a test of faith THAT late in the game? oh I could see something like that around the Vizard time, but... to many cooks in the kitchen type of thing.
still tested by a lesser thing Ichigo will be forged anew out because of it I suppose. before the big things overwhelm him.

god Uryu FACE and now I'm imaging Ryuken smoking giving it a sigh because he somehow gets roped into giving Uryu ADVICE which both are MORTIFIED for but still.
also so unhelpful considering the whole Maid servant of family elvated we had some ODD time Uryu why I remember the Maid outfit that you were.. conciev... never mind. silent Ishida scowling and smoking technique #5! with light bouncing off the glasses to hide my MORTIFIED EYES.

anyway. Kitty Kat go meet the Bee! it should be fun to SEE!
seriously though while Grimjow is the smack dab middle of the espadas they always gave the impression he was a FAST one, instead of the big hitters who felt like could go greater distances in a single bound types? like sure soi fon would win any sprit or short race, but give them a marathon across the globe and Kyoraku or another of the older pillar captains is GOLDEN.

hmmm.
hope Grimmy at least has some subordinates left after this!
Scarease chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
Happy to have you back.
reality deviant chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
good chapter.
the scene with masaki was best of it IMHO
The Flamehog chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
Nice work.

Orihime and Uryu playing Smash 4? lol ain't it 2001 in the Bleach verse? Anywho doesn't matter.

I liked the scene with Isshin and Masaki, I hope it will be resolved.
Uchiha Orion chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
Well that was a great chapter, really. The payoff between Masaki and Isshin, meeting a couple of the Espada, all great stuff. I hope the Grimmjow stuff next chapter pays off.
Bhoddisatva chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
Whoo! Your back and in strong form! Short as it was I enjoyed the chapter and little dramas. Looking forward to more.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 34 . 12/6/2016
Lucina? Orihime has excellent taste in her choices of characters.

Anyway. So, a revamped task force this time around. I have to admit, this one seems more professional than the canon one, even accounting for Ishinn. Grimmjow might have more troubles... then again, it also depends on the response time of the Soul Society before the captains are allowed to fight without restriction. Having to deal with an Espada at 20% power seems far from pleasant.

And ouch, difficult family reunion, I see. Not quite surprising, really, especially after what happened to Yuzu. "Sorry, I'm home" doesn't quite cut it, I'm afraid.

Excellent chapter, as usual. Keep up the good work!
Cataclyptic chapter 33 . 12/2/2016
Finally got done reading all the available chapters... I am impressed by your story, it's one of the best Bleach ones out there. I still wish Chad was in here, but I understand the reasoning. Here's to hoping he shows up as an Espada. Also I'm calling Kisuke as the final villain- both because it would be cool and because that looks to be where it's headed.
ZiggySmallz chapter 33 . 11/10/2016
This work of literary art is beautiful.
Blue VanLocke chapter 17 . 11/2/2016
Yes. Definitely Fullmetal Alchemist.
I don't want to call these rip-off but you certainly can find original ideas, aren't you?
Blue VanLocke chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
I really like that Tatsuki's gaining powers but... At cost of Chad. -sigh- And Raitora. Let's see... Double weapon, plus double form without double name, plus electric... Isn't it a bit too much?