Reviews for It Started With A Blood Drive
TwistingMoonbeam chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
So I managed to find this. And 'twas beautiful! I don't know the show that well, but it sure sounds like you do - you know the character of Sam so well! You fit into her perspective very well and your descriptions are great. I especially enjoyed the first line: "I felt warm and comfortable, and cold at the same time." It was a superb way to start the chapter. Constructive criticism-wise, I would say maybe try to hold back on telling us everything about the show in this first chapter (Danny Phantom and Danny Fenton, Sam's opinion of her parents and life, etc.). You could try to space out when you tell the reader about these facts so that they're not all thrown into our face in the first chapter. I hope you update this soon! And also check out "Eternal" like you promised me you would. ;D
ellameno chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
well, sorry Miss College Freshman, you're gonna have to update pretty soon, because it's too good so far to have to leave it to my imagination, and trust me, you don't want it to get that far... ;)

okay, that sounded a much more dirty than I intended it to be, because it wasn't meant to be that way at all, but you know, I don't want to erase it because it's kinda funny to read... anyway.

Update soon, for real... this is one of the most in-character stories I've read of DP, especially DS fics... so yeah, hurry up, but no pressure, I'll only end up writing it for you... ;) lol

Fantastic job! Love it! :P
phinbella ruby x skull boy chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I really hope you make a new chapter of this soon! I already love this story!
Sanis-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
It seems like an interesting concept you've got going here. I probably would be more interesed if you would have cut on the explaining. You're posting on a fanfiction site so you can assume that people already know the basics of the original story, and if they don't it's going to sound silly in just a few sentences. A bit of advice I found very helpful says "Show, don't tell!", Which is slightly difficult to explain when it comes to writing. But I think it's better to weave your explanation into the story, mention things when they are relevant. Danny's ghost powers or his parents weren't particularly relevant to the events of this chapter so you could've added that part later on. It also makes it easier for the reader to remember if they just get a piece at a time.
Next to that I just wondered why Sam was laying in Danny's bed and whether the Fentons were lacking a guest-bed, or even an inflatable one or a cot for Danny to use while he sacrificed his bed. But this last bit cn be overlooked.

Either way, Im quite interested in how you're going to do the interaction between them. :)

O and concerning your Authors Note: You can't wait for inspiration to just pop up. If you want to finish a story you're going to have to sit down and brainstorm about how it will develop, how it's going to end and everything in between. Good plot ideas are important for a good story, but if it's longer than a oneshot you're definitely going to have to turn your braingears to get the rest out.
cheesecakelover110 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
aw! this was good! especially if you don't write much.
It's one of those things that almost causes me to hug my computer; it's so sweet. PLZ update! I need some sweetness in my life. :)
Pretty please with the ...(too lazy to write it)...and the purple frosting you like with the little black gummy bats on top? :)
Dinosawrash chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
aww this was cute! keep writing(:
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
awww! nice! keep going!
sperry426 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Good update soon please!
Soulfulbard chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
For someone who doesn't usually write, this was a very good story. More readable than a lot of very prolific ficcers, even.

I look forward to seeing more from you.
SamXDanny chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I LOVE THIS! Not bad for a first! :) Update Soon! :)