Reviews for A nice welcome back
kahu22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
One year! Bawls... Why? Like dam... Robert should hire you! WTF! He will wait... And so will we... Sooooooo GOOD.
scaryand damaged chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I want a chapter 2 with one year later...Pretty please?
theskydreamer chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I'm completely in love with this! I'm dying for Will and Alicia to get back together on the show, and this would be so great :/ I actually thought about that when watching 4x01.. that she'd come to his office late at night with the same bottle of champagne, saying ''welcome back'', and then they'd have a meaninful talk about bad timing that would make my heart feel warm * sobbs *. So it's awesome that you actually wrote it!

This fic truly made my day! Lovely work!
Leah chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is absolutely amazing; I'm a hype shipper of Willicia and this story is absolutely perfect . You are very talented ! Please keep up the good work and write more Willicia Fanfics ! (:
Mypie chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Yay! I was hoping someone would write a FF about this scene. Thank you, it's great! Now you got me wondering how they will develop in that year and if both can wait this long. ;)
Ash chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
One year seem pretty long but I am hopeful they have better timing next time. I love the special connection between Will and Alicia. This is great.
lostindallas62 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Will and Alicia still have that connection and like how HE ALWAYS has her back.

I caught the bubbly moment and thought back the her first case when he dropped a bottle off to her and congratulated her on her winning.

I wonder what was on that card?! :)

Thanks, for the Willicia story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I was hoping someone would do a story like this and you made it fantastically bittersweet! Nice job! I've been missing W/A fics so much!
pebblysand chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I was really excited for a new fic and this was even better than what I expected! There's been a serious lack of A/W fic lately, your story really cheered me up! thanks for writing!
alicia-fuzzyboots chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Awww. I was hoping someone would do a story about her giving him the champagne and you did! Thank you, I love it!
jenniee chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I was hoping someone was going to write something like this as soon as I saw that scene! I thought that ending was such a big deal, but no one else seemed to think so. You did a really good job with this. You can really feel the longing between the two. Great work, as always!
Emilie chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I was wishing you'd write a story about the champagne scene and you did! Thank you so much it's beautiful! It makes me so hopeful in regards to A/W! :)
Sil-vi59 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Love it. You know A/W too good, all your stories could be part of the Show. I don't need to say they are great written. I enjoyed every word!
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
You already know my thoughts... it is really really sweet and romantic... and so well written. I loved you used the idea;) I really do... great job... hey you made me squee and I don't ship it at all so that says something...
mike91848 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Nice moment for Alicia and Will. One year! Will knows what he wants and Alicia does too but always holding back.