Reviews for So Very Happy
I love that simple: 'you were there!' awww!
big time preggers cravings, huh? loool
WHoa, loved the juxtaposition of the two different types of men there.
Oooh, more of this please! I love the revelations of their feelings and the inevitable happy ending!
Oh my gosh, that was so touching! I loved the back and forth POVs between them. That was absolutely beautiful. Loved the evolution of their feelings and the happy ending.
that's really cute. I like that undercurrent of happiness Maegumi has. and yes, this is definitely Sano x Meg!
LadyDi chapter 17 . 1/4
It's pretty cool how I'm rereading this today and you're A/N reads '...a Great New Year to all!' Happy New Year indeed!
I just love this one. It's so, I don't know, emotional...? It's hauntingly beautiful... I can't describe it.
Anyway, thanks for this!
rdex chapter 30 . 1/2
Ah, the understudy steps in when the actor is unable to perform. Well done!
rdex chapter 31 . 1/2
This is a great follow-up to Understudy. I appreciate the 'behind the scenes' so to speak, of how Sanosuke first noticed Megumi and why Megumi did give him a chance.
rdex chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Ahh, a story set in the manga/anime-verse. I do like the instances you chose to portray the slow awakening they have in their feelings toward the other.
rdex chapter 23 . 11/27/2016
This is an incredible story. The mythical characters woven into the tale is highly entertaining. I like the celestial tug of war, so to speak. Even the 'push' from Sano when he said those words was perfectly laid on. The feel of quiet desperation but steadfast hopefulness from Sano was almost heartbreaking. I am glad it was rewarded to their joy.
rdex chapter 24 . 11/27/2016
I love this piece. I really like the fantasy feel of it. even without the back story, it's quite evocative and you paint a lovely emotional scene.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/27/2016
will this be continued? I can sense this is a longer story, or at least I hope so..?
I'm assuming Sano will have a role in helping Megumi heal from the accident. I wonder what had turned Sano more 'thoughtful' and 'less impulsive?'
cristal chapter 31 . 11/25/2016
Sano seems to be 'from a good family' too, I guess if he's at a posh school getting his masters, huh? I like these snapshots. Thank you!
cristal chapter 30 . 11/25/2016
ha! cute! In true form, Megumi is unwilling to be made a fool of by that no-show. Good of Sano to rescue her gracefully!