Reviews for So Very Happy
rdex chapter 28 . 9/23
I wonder how they met and how they had their big argument (not that it would take a lot for Megumi to lose her cool around Sano). I definitely want to see how he wins her! Wooing a successful and nationally recognized woman can't be easy.
rdex chapter 27 . 9/23
Definitely a multi-chapter. Can't wait to see the explosions!
aizufox chapter 18 . 8/9
I can't even tell you how much I love this. Notaro and Megumi are adorable. Dogs have a way of knowing that someone is feeling sick and they are right there by your side. LOVED it.
aizufox chapter 5 . 8/9
This right here. I love it. I always wondered if Kanryuu had done more to Megumi than have her make opium and in the first part, it seems to hint at that. Of course Sano would break his face for that alone- and I know hewill never let anything happen to his Megumi. I love the image of them together at the end snuggled up. His concern is very in character, not overly mushy, but with enough sweetness to help-very Sano.
rdex chapter 29 . 8/6
Oh, they would. (-,)
rhodablanche chapter 3 . 7/21
And just like that, all self-doubts are gone. Love love love :)
kaoruca chapter 2 . 7/19
Beautiful one, indeed. So, so beautiful
This is very HOT! ' nuff said.

I hope you will write the next installment for "Awakening" as you said. And hope you add more to "Type" too. Thank you.

I am very happy to see you updating your SanoMeg fic again. :)
Hi! it's been a while since you updated your SanoMeg fics but I hope you haven't forgotten about them. I also hope you will write a sequel to this. It is very interesting and intriguing. Thanks. Hope you're well.
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 28 . 9/20/2015 there a sequel to this? hehehe!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
hahahahaha! I like the OCD part! It's hilarious to imagine Takani-sensei going overboard!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 26 . 9/20/2015

Yeah! That's the correct translation. I like bittersweet fics of my favorite tandem! Good job!
Ivy Tante chapter 28 . 9/14/2015
Hehe... Sano's got it bad, doesn't he? Ah, love. It can bring the mighty down sometimes.

I like Katsu, he did try his best to keep his friend entertained. It isn't his fault Megumi has such a grip on him.

Hopefully he won't put his foot in his mouth with whatever plan he's got going...
cristal chapter 28 . 9/13/2015
LoL, you're funny! I've missed your updates! Especially for ARB. I wish you all the best in school and hope that you get a break soon not just for your sake, but for your readers' as well!

BTW, I like that Sano was so upset about Megumi being classified as a 'type.' I think that was so sweet and funny!
Ivy Tante chapter 27 . 9/11/2015
I really like the set-up, and the chance to see inside the characters, what they are thinking. The experience, and the situation, Megumi is trying to overcome is just heartbreaking. And I'm really hoping that Sagara has matured as much as he things, because he might be just the one to shock Megumi out of that numbness - and saver her from Misao's well-intentioned schemes...