Reviews for What if
Azafran chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Really nice story! Weird, of course, but very nice :) like I've said I like the plot of your stories and I'm eager to read 'moments in their lives" also can't wait for updates if your wonderful stories! Good job, love your writing! Keep with the amazing work!
krc chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
loved this chapter and someone is always not going to like it feel good about your work and dont look i loved it and please write more:)
KatyOh chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
So so so so so so cute
I love them and this story, it had a new special idea. Love this and you ;)
COlove chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very sweet.. really liked that chapter and the whole story
ChasinRain chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
You did a good job with your first story :)
LouisVuitton11 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Aww, a so sweet ending. Glad that Cristina chose to keep baby. A little sad that the story is over, but the end made it worth.
KatyOh chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
This review is for the last chapter, 7. But it doesn't let me review twice for one chapter so...

Hey I just realized that when this little Cristina grows up and meets her own Major Hunt she will remember the man who were comforting her the day her dad died and will see how they look alike and this makes her fall in love with him sooner because ever since her dad's death that man was an important part of her thoughts and meeting him as she's grown up makes her fall for him.
vanessatw chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
I'm really enjoying this 't wait to read the last chapter!
ilgora chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
This chapter is awesomw and of course we are interested in reading. Good they both knowwhere they are heading because I dont have the minimun idea. Luck with you exams and update!
COlove chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
amazing chapter.. I love the idea of sequel about AU-Cristina and AU-Owen
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Lovely! Just wondering:if Owen comforts the young Cristina, does that mean that her hands don't feel her father's heart stopping? Will she still become a hardcore cardio surgeon?
ChasinRain chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Great chapter. So sweet Owen comforted young Cristina. So sad. Anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
LouisVuitton11 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
A so sad but great chapter. Love that Owen comforted the young Cristina, it's so Owen. I love the idea of sequel about AU-Cristina and AU-Owen, I hope you pursue your idea about it.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Wow amazing plot. One of the best there is for Owen and Cristina fanfic. The other ones I love are different too and it's nice to get to read a variety of good stories of CO.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
OMG please continue to write the story I would love to see what happens to AU owen and cristina:) good luck on your exams
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »