Reviews for A push-up bra for Bhunivelze
Ben Thryss chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I love you.

Funniest parody I've ever read.

Write more.

(•_•)—

That was a thumbs up. Probably came out weird.
BlueFox2608 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was funny. XD
OMFGhehehe chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
LOL this is so funny! I really like it. Author's Gnomes? LOL! I liked the part about Gangnam Style... or rather Fabula Nova Style. That has a nice ring to it.
SolarRuby17 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
This story is pure ridiculous hilarity! It must be continued!
Brookings789 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Random fact: "Thriller" inspired the parade scene in FF8. Random observation: Snow reminds me a lot of Seifer from FF8, looks-wise at least. I wondered if this was going to just go downhill from the fart joke, but this was great. The filing system and Michael's, "SHAMONE!" were my favorite parts.
Kanatachan chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Lololol Gangnam Style became Fabula Nova Style.. It rocks XD #rofl

...so funny...can't...breathe... XDDDD
lecritic chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
You should make no apologies for your use of K-Stew. I laughed the most at your description of her vapid, emotionless mouthbreather face. Also, the ERB bit was awesome. For even more fun, you should throw in other ff characters from games past. An epic cat fight between Lightning and Ashe from ff12 over Steiner from ff9 for example. They're almost the same character anyway, with Lightning being a not as bitter, more likeable Ashe with pink hair and a slightly less trampy costume.

Silly, but fun. Nice job.
REviewer009 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Wow, I literally found myself laughing and faceplaming myself while reading through this. Quite good for a crack fic, a long one at that too. Can't say who'd win in the rap battle, but I'm prone more to Ed. XD

Hope to read more of this. :)
FangoftheYun chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I vote for Snow! Ed started out okay, but Snow didn't have to resort to fiance jokes. Personally love snow.

I found this thing very hilarious. Keep it up!
FangoftheYun chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OH MY FUCKING GOD! I can't believe how badly you are cracking me up with this crack fic guide! I love it!

Toy Story, Robin Hood Men in Tights were the ones that I caught.

The Fart part started me off big time.