Reviews for Busy
Missocki chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Great update as per usual!
Ltlconf chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Looks like Spike's gonna be an issue down the line.

I remember this episode. How they could continue to trust Spike STILL? And I don't think Spike helped all that much either with his object lesson. Made it worse really by basically telling her there was no hope: ALL Slayer's get a death wish. Period.
No wonder Buffy jumped. Ya gotta die, you try an' do it on your own terms and make it mean something. Buffy did just that.
Giles means well and I think he'd fully intend to let Faith Slay again, but only after she'd gotten a real life to balance it, to give her something to live for. Unfortunately for Giles' peace of mind, Faith's nature means it's gonna be sooner than later. And I think Faith is right as well: Faith needs to be out there or Buffy's gonna have a bad night right quick. I'd like to believe that Giles would, if reluctantly, see this.

The Cracker!
madison4865 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
nice up-date. so faith thinks giles has given up on her as a slayer? maybe he thinks if you get the girl grounded, with something more going for her than slaying, she might be more careful when she is slaying! i'm a spike fan, so please don't make him unlikeable! :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Love this so far.
Sick Of It All chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Really good fun, keep it coming!
Ltlconf chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Howdy!

I always love to see what folks do with this episode, especially when Faith's involved. You did a fine job, right fine! Also loved how Faith tried to get Tara to stand up for herself and tried to relate to her by revealing bit of her her own family life and how similar they were. Would liked Faith or someone else to say to Tara they wouldn't given a damn if Tara was part demon or not, she was staying. So far no fanfic has had a line like that. Maybe you could have it in the next chapter?

The Cracker!
Missocki chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I liked the way Tara revelation helped Faith as well. I hope you have them become closer friends, I have always thought that if Faith and Tara had met after Faith's turnaround they would be friends.

Keep it up, this is a well done fic!
madison4865 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
that ending was too cute! always loved joyce, they shouldn't of killed her off! glad faith worked up the nerve to tell joyce and face down the fears her father fed her! very nice up-date.
Missocki chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Great so far. Love to see how this develops.
Ltlconf chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Howdy!

I like how you've now got Buffy, in a way, feeling like the isolated one. Sure she's gone back to matyr mode, but now it's less than ironic. Faith's got the life Buffy wanted and said she didn't want, and vice versa. And now the pressure is truly piling on and it's Faith, of all people, who's taking on some of the emotional load and trying to keep the peace.
I do like how you portray Faith just accepting the facts on the ground when it comes to Dawn. It just is, and so it is.
It's going to be interesting to see how she deals with the fact that to save all of creation (not just 6 billion humans, but ALL OF CREATION) Dawn may have to die. Faith strikes me as someone who's pretty damn possessive of her and hers. Dawn's hers, so to speak, and I don't see Faith sacrificing her anymore than Buffy would. Plus with two Slayers, and one more inclined to think outside the box and more willing to use the good 'ol ultraviolence, Glory's gonna have a tougher time of it.
(And maybe we'll get some questions answered. Like why didn't they think to use the Troll God's Hammer earlier? Where's that spare rocket launcher from the fracas with the Judge? Why not grab a few shotguns to deal with the Knights of Byzantium? It IS obvious self-defense after all...no need for secrecy there. Buffy never thinks of the heavy firepower, just uses her fists, until it's almost or is too late. Fine when boxing, but not in a war for survival!)
Sick Of It All chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
This is good fun, I like how Faith and Dawn are bonding and that Giles has become the father figure she's always needed. Looking forward to more.
Davide chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Kai chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
so far starting out great...I hope faith can stop acting like I jerk.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Nice start to the sequel though you could of (and still could) identified faith as something else (gay) instead of bisexual (its a little too common among B&F fics as they are either always bisexual or have a case of "single target sexuality") In the previous fic, faith mentioned her father and others not approving of her and her sexuality which could make a good sub-plot if you let it as sexuality is not something that other fics really deal with.
Hope to see more chapters soon as the your previous fic was quite good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I am so glad you are writing a sequel. And I'm glad you included Dawn. For a second I thought Joyce was going to tell Buffy that she knew she and Faith were together, but alas it didn't happen. I would love to read that scene. Its good to see a Faith that is somewhat open towards Giles and not all walls and silence. Nice start.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2