Reviews for So Much More
Bamacrush chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Oops. Tony should know he can't hide anything from Gibbs!
*cuddles Gibbs*
Now you have me worried about Abby, please don't hurt her too badly.
More, more, moooooore.
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow such angst! Now you are wearing the Evil Hat!
The comparison to the deaths of Shannon and Kelly gave me the chills.
I want to cuddle all three of them to make up for you being so mean to them!
I want moooooore. More more more!
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh come on I want more please please please. I want to know what is going to happen next. Abby has to be alright. And I want to know what is going to happen with Abby Gibbs and Tony. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Tanya
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow, what a gripping first chapter! Very strong emotions throughout this. Your descriptions make this so emotional. Really feel for Gibbs and how helpless he must feel plus how guilty Tony feels even though it wasn’t his fault. Very distressing that Abby is just lying there unmoving. Such a contrast to her usual character. A very powerful beginning to this story!
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Wow - I could feel the tension & the worry. *cuddles Gibbs* And, yes -Abby HAS to be all right ... *lip quivers*

Excellent writing, as always!

Hugs,
ZC
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
His whole world could have been lost in an instant. Poor Gibbs. You could feel his pain when he was about to push the door open... way to go with imagry... write more post sooner!
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
wow... you sure as heck tossed us right into the middle of an emotional maelstrom! Not pulling any punches - and why should you! Wonderful catalyst to a change in their relationships. Gibbs' fear is so palpable and real - as is Tony's just on a different level. It's so unnatural to see Abby so still - which only ramps up the angst here.

Gibbs being so supportive of Tony was fantastic... wonder if Tony will clue in a bit once he has time to think over the interactions - once Abby is safely in recovery. Can't wait for more!
stareagle chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I don't know if an accident is better than subterfuge! I hate to think of Abby hurt too. Great start.
warenrose chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
good start can't wait to read the next chapter
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Woo hoo! For another story :) And a wonderful nail biting and holy crap moment to start this one off as well.

Loved the parallels between this accident and the other incident in a car which had changed Gibbs' life forever! You conveyed his sense of panic and dread so well and it was very real and made me feel like I was going through all the same emotions along with him.

You really did have Gibbs’ character nailed in this...these two moments show perfectly how his body language gives so much away in him and he doesn’t need to say anything...’ Taking a deep breath to try and control himself before going inside the room, Gibbs lifted a hand to push open the door, not altogether surprised to see it trembling slightly.’...and this...’ Gibbs fought the urge to sag against the wall, vaguely registering DiNozzo complaining to the nurse who helping him out of his shirt.’

The worry and tension in both men was written superbly, I held my breath as I read and it was wonderful to also gain insight into how they both understand and read each other so well. And the descriptions of Abby lying there were heartbreaking, it was easy to feel all the turmoil that Gibbs was feeling. And his need to reach out and touch Abby, to feel that connection to both of them and know that they were alright was clear, even with his hesitation. That is Gibbs all over...feeling so much but sometimes unable to express those feelings.

And Tony is so like Gibbs in trying to brush off his injuries and blaming himself for what happened, they’re very similar in a lot of ways. Loved this thought from Gibbs as well...’ He needed a minute to calm himself before he could leave the room, hating this lack of control he had over what was happening.’...Cos that would be killing him, not being able to control the situation at all.

Of course you had to leave it on a cliffie didn’t you? That’s not like you at all :p Keep going, we need to know that Abby’s gonna be alright...so bring on more!
gotgoats chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Awesome start, and I can't wait to read more!
smush68 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
OMG! More please! QUICK! Love it!
bbfan chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
OMG... can't wait to see what happens. Poor Gibbs... hate when things like this happens to him. He loves them all and when something bad happens to them, it's like it's happening to him as well. I want to hug him!

Great start!
ncislove chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
YESSSSSSS *fist pump*

I'm so super excited for this, I can't even handle it.

But omg, poor Tony. Of course he's going to blame himself, even if he did nothing wrong.

I can't wait to see how they all come together. *swoon*
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10