Reviews for So Much More
Kesterpan chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
Wow. Who turned up the thermostat?

I'll admit to being a little skeptical of threesomes... tough to imagine that everyone can get what they need out of the relationship. But you've made me a believer for this one - it's clear that everyone is happy, and each person is tuned in to the others, knowing what they need and when they need it. They're all ready to give and it's obvious everything they're doing is out of love. I don't know if it would go so smoothly if they didn't have such a long history together, and know each other as well as they do. And of course it's all starting up under the threat of loss, which heightens everything.

I'm hoping to see more of this after the one (*cough*) chapter left... when things settle down and get more real - what happens then?
Talldi chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
Awwwww, rats! This is so good!
Peanut84 chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
Phew - you darn near melted my fillings with this one! Wow!
T'Spirk chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
Wow. Just wow.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
Wowzer that was super hot. When I first started reading this I was shocked and unsure what to think but that was realy beautiful.
ncislove chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
What?! Only one more chapter? How is that even possible?!

This was so hot! And omg, what a way to wake up, snuggled between those two hunks of... yeah, well.. you get the picture.

Loved the two boys ganging up on her - Gibbs threatening to learn her ticklish spots and Tony bragging that he already knows. She might be able to get out of a lot, but with the two of them working her... she's lucky if she'll survive.

Um... also, I'm thinking this should never end. Juuust gonna throw that out there.
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
OMG...I wanna wake up like Abby did! :p I loved her thoughts though, being worried about Tony but knowing there was nothing she could really do, but that’s just the way she is. Had to laugh at this...’ A fleeting smug thought crossed her mind that it wasn't every day she had to work out which limb belonged to which of the two men she happened to be in bed with.’...*god what a dilemma to be in with those two* Loved her thoughts about Gibbs’ hand being a homing pigeon too lol

And I love sleepy snugly Gibbs so much, this had me flailing all over the place...’Gibbs mumbled into her neck, shifting in his sleep and Abby bit back a moan as his hand flexed on her breast. She sensed the moment when he woke as Gibbs nuzzled further into her neck, lips brushing her skin.’...*sigh*

You did such a wonderful job of capturing that intimacy between them all as they woke too, all the subtle touches and looks that meant so much, as well as their bodies reacting to being so close...I’m gonna pass out just thinking about it :p

Loved the playfulness between them all too, cos Abby is definitely like that and would be just as much in bed as the other parts of her life and I can see Gibbs and Tony loving every minute of it. But there was also some seriousness mixed in there in Abby knowing she wants them both and that cos of her injuries they’re not being themselves and giving into those urges they’re having...though she was pretty persuasive there.

And holy crap at arrogant Gibbs! Can’t blame Abby for wanting THAT! :p love that she asked Tony if it was ok though, and making sure it was truly about the three of them. And seriously, it was so erotic, sensual, hot...and just wow! So many amazing descriptions and images, love this...’Abby found herself reacting with an emotional intensity that took her breath away as both men used their hands and mouths to explore her body, taking their time with teasing, maddening touches... Tony with his intimate knowledge of her body already and Gibbs going with the clues she gave him.’...*whimpers, she is one lucky woman! :p*

I wavered between coherent and complete failing (mostly the flailing, you know me lol) for everything that followed. Let’s imagine all that copied and pasted in here, cos it was so freakin’ hot that I’m sure I had smoke coming out of my eyes, not to mention my poor computer :p Love this... Abby nuzzled his nose playfully. "If you think I'm feeling anything other than so turned on, I can barely think straight, you are crazy. All I can think about is your hands... your mouth... oh god, that mouth and this." She trailed her hand over his hardness, palm smoothing over the weeping head and he gave a low moan. "Now shut up, Marine, and prepare to be boarded."...*passes out cold...gotta love that end bit lol*

You did an amazing job of capturing their deep feelings for one another while also including the heat and desperation of them wanting this for so long, and I loved Tony’s thoughts on how it was to see Gibbs and Abby finally together. Just an all round meltingly great chapter for so many reasons...can’t wait to see how you finish things up between them in the next chapter.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
Great new chapter please update soon or when you can
smush68 chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
Fanning self, suddenly craving a cigarette...
CindyCinlou555 chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Awww poor Tony.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
A lot of emotion. They are still learning to lean and trust eachother completely.
Jackie Waugh chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Great new chapter update soon
ncislove chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Tony! Oooh, poor boy. He really does need a good snuggle (lucky that he's got Gibbs & Abby there to get him through the night). And how hard it must be to be Gibbs - having them both go through that, but not really having anything he could do to make it better. And Abby... trying to comfort him and work through the pain of her own bruises as well.

And yeah... four chapters it is. Too bad I got a bunny for a chapter further ahead. Need to back up a bit and work on the next one.
T'Spirk chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Poor Tony. Love this story.
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Aww I just wanna cuddle Tony...it’s clearly gonna take the poor guy some time to get over what happened, as it will for all of them. Would’ve been a hell of a way to be woken up, and I thought you captured their actions and confusion at what was happening and what to do really well. Could just picture the fear in Abby as she watched Tony, and Gibbs calling out to try and calm him. You really nailed Tony’s distress and his need to hold Abby and just reassure himself that she was okay.

I loved the image of how they had all moved in the night...'Sometime in the night, they'd all shifted positions and when she'd woken up a while ago, Abby found herself spooned by Gibbs as he lay behind her, chest against her back, arms and legs wrapped around her protectively. She was resting an arm over Tony who'd rolled towards her in the night and her head was nestled against his shoulder.'...*sigh*

Was just like Abby to hold him despite her injuries and focus on him being in tune with her breathing, could feel calmness just radiating of her as she tried to sooth him, it was really tender with the three of them all just trying to get over what happened.

Think you captured that helplessness Tony still feels and the guilt that he couldn’t totally protect Abby but I just loved that image of the two men cocooning her and keeping her safe. I loved that he opened up about the nightmare too...realizing that he needs both Gibbs and Abby’s help to try and get over it. You’re descriptions of what he experienced in the nightmare were chilling as well...can understand why he was terrified.

I really think you’ve got Tony so in character in this...as well as the two men and their tendency to want to over protect Abby, it’s a natural instinct in them that’s been more than doubled after the accident...poor Abby doesn’t stand a chance :p Had to chuckle at this... "You sure you two wouldn't like to put me in a box and file me neatly on the top shelf of your closet and only take me out to play on weekends?" Abby grumbled, mostly good-naturedly as she crawled into the bed again.

I do love protective Gibbs though and him forcing himself to stay awake until the other two fall asleep...the poor guy, even though he wasn’t in the accident he’s got just as many mental scars as they have from it. Can’t wait for more! :)
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »