Reviews for So Much More
Talldi chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
This story is a really good one! Hugs and Ghiardelli chocolate truffles on the way. Don't kill the brown bunny, he's got them!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Glad they all three talked. I love the line that fighting is an important part of realtionships. I think it's true. It will be intersting to see if anyone feels left out.
tweetygibbs chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
update soon please ready for the good stuff lol
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Love how you capture these first few hours of them really starting to settle into this relationship, think you did a great job of showing how the existing bonds already between them are gonna help them in these early stages. This makes perfect sense and would make things a lot easier for them I think... ‘It was hard enough making a relationship work with two people. Three made it seem like walking a tightrope, but at least they'd already gone through that difficult getting to know each other stage.’

Really like that acknowledgement from Gibbs too that now he’s comfy in his own house, he can start to feel comfy in his own skin with what’s happening and let down his guard with Abby and Tony a bit more.

And I love how Abby messed with the boys heads a bit when they were starting to take over trying to do everything for her. This cracked me up...’Abby sat slowly upright, seemingly absorbed in her book as she made as if to reach for something, only to pause with her hand over the plate before appearing to change her mind and leaning back into the couch.’...*can just picture both of them there hovering and waiting to see what she was doing or what she wanted...classic!*.

Thought it was a good way for her to make a point without telling them off...very Abby like. Was also just like Tony to suggest the sooner she feels better the sooner they can go to bed :p Like that reassurance they gave each other while snuggling on the couch too, cos it will take some time to get over what happened and how close they came to losing each other, so that need to be reminded that they are all safe will probably continue to pop up. And that would all be intensified by this new relationship too, so I think you’re doing great with bringing all that together. You captured a really lovely intimacy with them all there relaxing and being able to touch one another and just be in one another’s company.

Really liked the serious conversation between them too, cos it’s something they need to talk about given that they’re probably all a little unsure as to how they are gonna make things work. But I love that understanding that’s between them that’s it’s all three of them together now and they’re equals in everything and they talk about everything as a threesome. Loved how there’s still that sense of doubt for all of them too...that’s gonna take a bit to work through until they get used to the idea of all of them being together, so I love how it’s very realistic and not just everything instantly working out.

This chapter really did have a great balance of emotions and you tackled some pretty important things for their future. Loved that acknowledgement from Gibbs about his tendency to go lone wolf too, and both Abby and Tony are aware of that. But it says a lot that Gibbs would admit it. I can’t wait for the ‘showing rather than telling’ like Tony as well LOL Bring on the next chapter! :)
thorsfriend chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Excellent chapter cant wait for more.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Hope Abbs gets better soon. Can't wait for more.
ncislove chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Gah! I just love this so much! I love that Gibbs got some alone time to cuddle with Abby so that she could get a little of the focus since Tony had it the night before. And the bit with both the guys feeling guilty, but knowing that Abby isn't angry/holding a grudge. All of it is just so... pretty!
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Damn! What an opening visual that was... Kisses varied from short, light and teasing to long, deep and passionate. Tender caresses added to the warm hum of arousal and connection building between them. Hands stroked skin gently and fingers slid through hair, soft curves pressed against hard muscle. As the kisses gentled, lips clinging and tugging softly, breaths mingled and noses nuzzled teasingly...*slides to the floor in a pile of goo*

There was a lovely sense of intimacy too between them as they talked through if Tony would be okay, and just the whole thing of them finally being alone and being able to behave around each other the way they’ve wanted to for so long.

Liked the way you addressed Tony driving again too and him trying to settle his nerves now that he was safely back with them. This really did say a lot...Gibbs reached out and placed a hand over Tony's who stopped talking abruptly and stared at the older man. Abby held out her hand and let it rest on top of the two men's, taking in the tension in Tony's shoulders and the way his leg was almost bouncing.

Loved all those subtle things between them all as Gibbs and Abby did their best to reassure Tony and calm him, it’s nice seeing them all being able to rely on each other cos they understand one another so well.

And I think those reminders of some of the things in Tony’s past showed how he can be very sensitive, even though he tries to hide it sometimes. Really loved the flow of the chapter too and how you moved naturally from one thing onto the next and through different emotions without it jolting or seeming out of character.

Think you’re delving into both men’s feeling of guilt and regret of not telling Abby really well, cos they would feel that deeply and it wouldn’t be something that would be easy for them to just let go of, knowing they’d hurt her...even if it wasn’t on purpose, it’s just who they are to want to protect her from any kind of pain.

Love the way they try and convince themselves and each other that they aren’t gonna fuss over Abby LOL...who are they tryin’ to kid :p Could just picture them going through that though! Tony’s apology was so heartfelt and I just love how they’re trying to go down this new pathway and trying to focus on the good and not dwell on the past too much. Loved the ending as well *happy sigh*...looking forward to seeing what happens next! :)
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Loved the way you started the chapter, the three of them returning to Gibbs’ place to all be together and loved how Gibbs’ actions always consider Abby as well, like the driving slower and wanting to get her home and comfy as soon as possible. Loved Gibbs’ thoughts as he drove too, that inner turmoil as well as him wanting to be sure that no-one would get physically hurt when all three of them take things to the next level.

Could just feel their relief when they finally got within the walls that would give them some privacy too. Loved this... Abby turned to face Gibbs as he paused in the hallway, dropping her bag by the door, and gave him a bright smile and without hesitation, walked straight into his arms, murmuring his name...His own arms came around her in response, resisting the urge to squeeze firmly and merely held her gently, burying his face in her neck and breathing her in...*And just that whole embrace, them allowing themselves to give in and just go with their feelings*

And this too...’She wasn't content with a brief peck, pressing against his lips and Gibbs happily enticed her into a teasing, lingering kiss that had them both breathing hard when they parted. Abby turned to Tony, who was grinning widely as he watched them, and pulled his head down into a kiss which he returned eagerly.’...*Is it a little warm in here?*

Love how you managed to get in some banter and teasing among the seriousness too, cos really that’s just who they are, and it would form a big part of their relationship. You always manage to do that so well and weave all these aspects of their personalities together with it all being completely in character.

Just like Tony to want to let Gibbs and Abby have some time together and for him to want Abby to experience all the awesomeness that is Gibbs :p And I think she should start that spreadsheet...seriously LOL and OMG at this... "I'll have to get some practice in then... Jethro," and the way she throatily purred his name with a mischievous gleam in her green eyes had his body responding and judging from the look on Tony's face, it was having a similar effect on him...*Gibbs and Tony stand no chance with her :p*

Loved the moments between Gibbs and Abby at the end, and you know what I think of this... "If I can fall asleep like this, then maybe I won't mind sleeping and resting for a while longer," Abby murmured, pressing her nose into his neck and inhaling deeply, letting his achingly familiar scent wash over her... amazed all over again that they were here, together and that she could touch him when she wanted, how she wanted...*sigh* But I just adored that ending, even Gibbs feeling a bit guilty for not calling Abby, think you nailed it perfectly. And their admissions at the end...*another happy sigh*. Really looking forward to the next chapter...a LOT!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
They are too cute together the three of them. Hope Gibbs can relax a little.
tanya2byour21 chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
I loved the new chapter and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Tanya
ncislove chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
*happy sigh* Just so in love with this. You're Abby is much more forgiving than my Abby (or me) I'd be happy to have them both, but also a little pissed that I had to worry over night AND that they got started without me. But then again, that's me...

And poor Abby, to be held back by the exhaustion/bruises. You've captured it well. And at least she understands that she can't push herself, but that she WILL get better.

I do feel like there is some heavy emotional SOMETHING hanging over them - esp. Abby/Tony and being so scared. An accident is a horrible thing to go through even if you are hardly hurt at all. More soon, pretty, pretty please?!
Gibbsgirl24 chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Totally loving this story. Thanks for writing and posting.
Just FYI rule 7 is be specific when you lie. Rule four is the best way to keep a secret keep it to yourself. If you must, tell only one other. There is no third best
Talldi chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
You rock girl!
ncislove chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
I don't blame Abby for being a little overwhelmed with emotion after all that - esp. spending the night alone thinking that they might be moving on without her. Poor girl.

Can't wait for them to get home. It'll be tough between the fact that they all want each other SO BAD, but at the same time, Tony and Abby have been hurt and also need some time to recover. And then you double up the emotion - the fact that they almost died AND the fact that they can have the people they love. Whew. ALLTHEFEELINGS!

Post again now, please!