Reviews for Nozomi of the Sand
Obito is alive *_*
Medusa123 chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
Awesome Story so far
RedRangerBelt chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
This. Is. Comical. Does Obito realize that Naruto is his sensei's son? When's Naruto going to be told about that particular secret, that his father was the very person that sealed his furry little friend into him? Is Gaara going to be prepared for when Deidara and Sasori come to kidnap him? Are Naruto and Obito going to torture Jiraiya with pranks the whole time they're traveling together? Do any of the others born in the elemental nations aside from Obito have magic?
Niwaki chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
oh man please try to read this sentence from chapter six almost at the top:
"If they were willing to sell out the savior of the Dark Lord to someone like Dumbledore, then what was to stop them from doing the same to a Death Eater?"

I couldn't help laughing and I really hope you don't take it personally but it IS a hilarious mistake lol;P

alright shutting up now and reading on but you should know that I really do like this story also Gaara is so cute! and the idea is very interesting and fitting-
deathgeonous chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Nice fic. Very fun. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
setsuna1415 chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
updates?
revan0407 chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
love the story i never liked that obito turned out to be the bad guy mostly cuz i though he was cool and naruto was his reinchainten (im not even going to try to spell that right)
SerinSykes chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
I am really digging this fic. Great job
DragonFire Princess chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Shadow-Kage-14 chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
Very nice. This is one of the best Harry Potter/Naruto Crossover stories I've ever read. Please keep up the good work. What do you have planned next for this story?
Tactition101 chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Hey, do you plan on finishing this?
hitomi65 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
great story
mist shadow chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
so that's how she knew about chakra and everything and could actually survive and flourish in the Elemental countries. wouldn't be surprised if he had a hand in her 'family' traveling to Suna in the first place
oh, this spells trouble. hmm, maybe they should play 'amnesia caused by the landslide until a few years ago' card or 'SS classed mission' or smth to keep people from asking too many questions about where he had been all these years. would also help out Itachi later with a cover like that (if you want to help the guy)
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »