Reviews for Nozomi of the Sand
Mystery Dark chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
I love this story and retread it often it's so good. I hope you will continue because I want to see how hope handles the Akatsuki and if she will turn some them to her side and if she will prank them.
Sakihinata chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
I really love this fiction, it was a welcome surprise ;)
Isali chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
PLEASE UPDATE. I would like to see Nozomi and Gaara having a family, maybe Nozomi getting pregnant with twins or even triplets, the last part would be funny with the looks and reactions of the others when hearing about it.
PLEASE UPDATE, I BEG YOU, PLEASE. You updated in 2012, It's soon 2015. It's a terrible long time
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
To true Obito too true but also if you think about it you could also be related to Hope's dad, Hope herself, Sirius, The Twins(Fred & George)and finally Naruto with his parents
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Olaf74 chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
PLease please please continue it!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Its hard to find good crossover stories so please dont kill this

The potential in this is strong. I can feel it
fyretyger86 chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
This is good. I love this one as well. If you ever decide to continue this story, maybe you should focus the next few chapters on Obito, Naruto, and Jiraiya. Because this seem like a good transitional point from Nozomi's POV to Obito's or Naruto's. Well, I'm off to read more of your stories. Ja ne!
willowskeith chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Good story so far
lily.sim chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Oni no oujo chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Cool story so far.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
This is the best crossover story I have ever read due to the fact that Dumbledickless and his cronies were made to take the punishments they deserve. And Obito managed to come out good as well. Please continue!
DarkLoverofAnime chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
LOVE IT! Please update.
917brat chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
this is one serisouly amazing story.
Jay T Nguyen chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I really like this story and i am sad that i won't know what happens next. My own imagination won't even be close to enough to satisfy.
602 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »