Reviews for Nozomi of the Sand
firedrack05 chapter 13 . 5/6
That reasoning about the perceptio. Spell relying on a magical core wouldn't work... Vernons a muggle and the spell was set to stop "that" from happenin

Just sayin
firelovesme chapter 15 . 3/5
All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces...again a story that is original, well thought out, and good that has been abandoned to the wayside and forgotten. Much sorrow is felt at the idea that the conclusion shall never be reached; the plot to reamian unfinished. Get reading though.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 15 . 2/29
jeje esto si sera divertido!
me gusta! ya quiero saber como sera todo! como sera el reencuentro de itachi y sasuke! con quien quedara luna! entre otros :D y la pequeña camada de remus! :D
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Dreamer Rose chapter 15 . 1/29
So have you caught up to Shippuden yet? And are you ever going to come back to these stories?
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 15 . 1/19
Is there a reason Naruto never met Haku and recognised her?
rhizz17 chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
update please
Wishfull-star chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
lol this story is awesome and I hope that you continue it one day:)
erik chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
Cracking good story, one of the most enjoyable I've read.

One thing, what happened to Kushina since Obito healed her?
Keedra2173 chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
More please
Jess chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
Awesome! Hope you haven't given up on this story. Also I'm a little curious what you did with Shino, Shikamaru and Sasuke. Were they also at the wedding? And how is Sasuke fairing? Still a crazy big ego with sick up the ass? Lol and what about Temari/Shikamaru? also I'm happy Obito isn't possessed and traveling with Naruto and Jiraiya. (:
rmiser1994 chapter 15 . 9/15/2015
Fantastic story - cannot wait to read more! .
deathgeonous chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Ah, this is number 4 or 5 on my favorite Harry Potter Fics of yours, depending on if a sequel counts as being part of the same fic or not. Well, thanks for writing this, and here's hoping you'll come back to it someday, and bye for now.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
Just re-read it... still as good as ever!
Kikuriki chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
By that logic, wouldn't the spell have been useless on Vernon anyway? He doesn't have a magical core, and he's not a squib in any way shape or form since he'd have to be related to someone magical by blood. The only possible squib he's related to is Petunia, and that's only by marriage.
627 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »