Reviews for Nozomi of the Sand
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
Just re-read it... still as good as ever!
Kikuriki chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
By that logic, wouldn't the spell have been useless on Vernon anyway? He doesn't have a magical core, and he's not a squib in any way shape or form since he'd have to be related to someone magical by blood. The only possible squib he's related to is Petunia, and that's only by marriage.
Brokenwingedcat chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
I love this story! please update it!
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
Love it can't wait for more!
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
I still miss this. I was bored, and decided to reread this. It's still good and I still miss this, as I previously said. Well, thanks for writing what you did of this, and bye for now.
Tristi Lynne chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
Please continue soon. Great story
CrystalVixen93 chapter 15 . 5/14/2015
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Alex2909 chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
really loving the pairing. like how fem harry is portrayed, her attitude is badass
xyxyxy11 chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
About your note at the end of the chapter "the spell relies on the other person's magical core", how would have worked on Vernon Dursley? Isn't the fact that he was a pedophile the reaon the spell was placed on Hope in the first place?
Isali chapter 15 . 2/20/2015
Please update, I most know how Nozomi will effect the story. And of cause read more about her and Gaara's relationship. Bet their future children will be so cute
Of Stories Told chapter 15 . 2/10/2015
This is a fantastic story and was a great read, i hope to see it mayhaps continued one day :) Thank you for writing this enjoyable tale
mattcun chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
plz write more
Mystery Dark chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
I love this story and retread it often it's so good. I hope you will continue because I want to see how hope handles the Akatsuki and if she will turn some them to her side and if she will prank them.
Sakihinata chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
I really love this fiction, it was a welcome surprise ;)
Isali chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
PLEASE UPDATE. I would like to see Nozomi and Gaara having a family, maybe Nozomi getting pregnant with twins or even triplets, the last part would be funny with the looks and reactions of the others when hearing about it.
PLEASE UPDATE, I BEG YOU, PLEASE. You updated in 2012, It's soon 2015. It's a terrible long time
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »