Reviews for Falling into Shadows
Guest chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
this reminds of the scream movie series for some reason XD
Maricella chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
Awww such a beautiful end! Poor elizabeth but well she rest in peace , i would like to see the wedding of Barnabas abd Angelique but well David's wedding was beautiful. And at last i know what Clarisses is, she is a witch like her mother! :)
lexette27 chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
I'm pretty speechless by your awesome work. Congratulations for writing this awesome and amazing story.
It's a bit sad that Elizabeth died, but my insides turned warm when Angelique and Barnabas got together in the end, anyways. It's a very nice and amazing how you wrote each character...
That's pretty much all i could say: this story is amazing... You're an amazing writer.
Wolf chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
Wow...this was absolutely amazing! The story flowed so much! Great job!
Maricella chapter 24 . 3/13/2013
Omg i love your way to write! This is the best fanfic i,'ve read! Believe me you make me cry in the chapter when Barnabas tells Angelique she has to be far of her daugther, its so difficult that a story or a movie or something make me cry i almost never cry, and that end i hate so much carolyn and vicky for kidnap Clarisses, i love this fic so much, you have talent girl ;) i want to know something this is the last chapter and then an epiloge or this is the epiloge? I didn't understood that
Wolf chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
OH MAN THAT WAS AMAZING! The story flowed so brilliantly! I love this so much! Great job!
Angelique chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
This is PERFECT. I c
Maricella chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I love your fanfic! Everytime i read it, brought my tender side x3
I dont know why i laughed when Barnabas in the chapter 9 asked:"please dont tell me, if she a witch or a vampire?!" I dont know why but that sound like when woman is pregnant and ask:"is it a girl or a boy?" XD
Maricella chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Awww i now realised that you have another wonderful fanfic about dark shadows, i start to reading, i love this first chapter i'm just imagining Angelique as a mother, leaving her evil side for take care an inocence and pure baby x3
Wolf chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
Oh man, this is getting good! Can't wait for the next one! :D
LovingEden chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I'm in love with this story - I get so excited when you update :D
Wolf chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
Aww...poor Clairsse. D:
Dark Magical Sorcres chapter 22 . 2/24/2013
cant agilice use her magic to save her dauter
stacy
Guest chapter 22 . 2/24/2013
Omg! Love it! I just wish ClarisDraw was a bit stronger (phsycologically)
Wolf chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
Wow! This is amazing! You make the story flow!